Kessel& Colbourne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Kessel& Colbourne

Kessel scores goal against Montreal assisted by Colbourne,have a bad feeling we might have given Leafs a good players for future,and may have nothing to show for it unless Kabererle has a good playoff run otherwise  i dont think i would resighn him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Kessel& Colbourne

Seguin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

re: Colborne
    You have to admit an assist in his first period of his first game is elite.
    Understand that Colborne is on a bad team, if he were on the Bruins he probably would have had 2 assists in the first period of his first game.
    Did Kaberle have an assist in his first period of his first Bruins game? - NO!
    The trade WAS NOT Kaberle for Colborne in the playoffs, it was Kaberle for COLBORNE NOW! RIGHT NOW!  THIS SECOND!
    NOW - NOT EARLIER TODAY OR TOMORROW

SORRY I FORGOT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE I AM SHOUTING AND IT HELPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT COLBORNE GOT AN ASSIST.  THAT IS PRETTY GOOD.  YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT.  IF WE HAD COLBORNE WE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ASSIST.  NO.  WAIT.  HE IS ON A TERRIBLE TEAM SO HE WOULD HAVE GOT 2 OR 3 ASSISTS WITH THE BRUINS.

COLBORNE IS A PROVEN 246 ASSIST PLAYER BECAUSE HE GETS ONE ASSIST A PERIOD.

YES.  THIS IS SARCASTIC. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel& Colbourne:
    [QUOTE]Seguin.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

and Knight and this season no1 and cap space to give Lucic and Krejci contract extentions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel& Colbourne : and Knight and this season no1 and cap space to give Lucic and Krejci contract extentions.
    Posted by BsLegion

BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT COLBORNE IS PRETTY GOOD.  HE GOT AN ASSIST IN THE FIRST PERIOD OF HIS FIRST NHL GAME.  THAT IS PRETTY GOOD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah the kid is looking very good in his first NHL game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah the kid is looking very good in his first NHL game!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

AND HE IS ON A BAD TEAM.  I AM JUST SAYING THE BRUINS COULD USE HIM.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BH, you're killing me!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

GREAT TROLLING BAD HAB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IHis assist was that he lost the puck and Kessel picked it up and scored a bad goal!!   Great player Colbornr  n Response to Re: Kessel& Colbourne:
    [QUOTE]re: Colborne You have to admit an assist in his first period of his first game is elite. Understand that Colborne is on a bad team, if he were on the Bruins he probably would have had 2 assists in the first period of his first game. Did Kaberle have an assist in his first period of his first Bruins game? - NO! The trade WAS NOT Kaberle for Colborne in the playoffs, it was Kaberle for COLBORNE NOW! RIGHT NOW!  THIS SECOND! NOW - NOT EARLIER TODAY OR TOMORROW SORRY I FORGOT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE I AM SHOUTING AND IT HELPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT COLBORNE GOT AN ASSIST.  THAT IS PRETTY GOOD.  YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT.  IF WE HAD COLBORNE WE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ASSIST.  NO.  WAIT.  HE IS ON A TERRIBLE TEAM SO HE WOULD HAVE GOT 2 OR 3 ASSISTS WITH THE BRUINS. COLBORNE IS A PROVEN 246 ASSIST PLAYER BECAUSE HE GETS ONE ASSIST A PERIOD. YES.  THIS IS SARCASTIC. 
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK YOU GUYS ARE ALL GETTING P IS ISSED AT ME FOR POSTINT SO MUCH ABOUT COLBORNE.

I PROMISE I WILL NEVER POST ABOUT COLBORNE EVER AGAIN.

I SWEAR NO MORE POSTS ABOUT COLBORNE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT COLBORNE IS PRETTY GOOD.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He does have more assists in April than Seguin.  Maybe the B's traded the wrong first round pick?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]He does have more assists in April than Seguin.  Maybe the B's traded the wrong first round pick?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

AND HE IS ON A BAD TEAM.  YOU MUST ADMIT THAT HIS LAST NAME HAS 7 LETTERS IN IT.  IF HE WERE ON A BETTER TEAM HE WOULD PROBABLY GET MORE LETTERS.  HE IS A PROVEN 10 LETTER LAST NAME PLAYER.  THERE ARE VERY FEW PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE WITH 10 LETTERS IN THEIR LAST NAME WHO HAVE 10 LETTERS CONSISTENTLY.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]IHis assist was that he lost the puck and Kessel picked it up and scored a bad goal!!   Great player Colbornr  n Response to Re: Kessel& Colbourne :
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]
    Colborne was weak on that puck and Kessel saved his bacon on the play.Colborne got an assist but......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]re: Colborne You have to admit an assist in his first period of his first game is elite. Understand that Colborne is on a bad team, if he were on the Bruins he probably would have had 2 assists in the first period of his first game. Did Kaberle have an assist in his first period of his first Bruins game? - NO! The trade WAS NOT Kaberle for Colborne in the playoffs, it was Kaberle for COLBORNE NOW! RIGHT NOW!  THIS SECOND! NOW - NOT EARLIER TODAY OR TOMORROW SORRY I FORGOT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE I AM SHOUTING AND IT HELPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. YOU HAVE TO ADMIT COLBORNE GOT AN ASSIST.  THAT IS PRETTY GOOD.  YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT.  IF WE HAD COLBORNE WE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ASSIST.  NO.  WAIT.  HE IS ON A TERRIBLE TEAM SO HE WOULD HAVE GOT 2 OR 3 ASSISTS WITH THE BRUINS. COLBORNE IS A PROVEN 246 ASSIST PLAYER BECAUSE HE GETS ONE ASSIST A PERIOD. YES.  THIS IS SARCASTIC. 
    Where on earth do you get playing on a bad team. Wow have you watched the leafs play ? There speed is dominating and there intensity is exactly what the Bs are missing. Seriously please

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Toronto will also win the Cup before the Bs too!  BadHab nice to see you on the dark side!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Toronto will also win the Cup before the Bs too!  BadHab nice to see you on the dark side!  
    Posted by islamorada

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT KESSEL OH, I MEAN COLBOURNE IS A GOOD PLAYER

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO ADMIT THAT KESBORNE IS PRETTY GOOD!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

That is awesome.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]That is awesome.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

KELBORNE IS AWESOME!

MY INSIDE SOURCES AT TSN AND NHL HAS TOLD ME THE BRUINS HAVE WON THE DRAFT LOTTERY.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

badhab, the first 3 posts were funny....since then, wow. Anyway, I've always been really high on Colborne, I was not happy to see him go, and I think toronto will get a really good NHL player out of it. However we got our number 2 d-man, and for now, thats what matters

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Don't forget the $5.5 million per season we saved on the Kessel deal too...

BADHAB!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel& Colbourne : KELBORNE IS AWESOME! MY INSIDE SOURCES AT TSN AND NHL HAS TOLD ME THE BRUINS HAVE WON THE DRAFT LOTTERY.

This just for you Badhabitude. Eat it up my man !

Kessel declines U.S.A invite to play at Worlds citing fatigue.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kessel& Colbourne : This just for you Badhabitude. Eat it up my man ! Kessel declines U.S.A invite to play at Worlds citing fatigue.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    What, still feeling the effects of Mono?