Kessel and Coach sparring........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Kessel and Coach sparring........

I knew it was only a mattter of time. So who goes first ???

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352776

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Kessel and Coach sparring........

This was bound to happen. I don't see Kessel going anywhere, so....?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Kessel's scoring slump has reached 10 games, and the winger was placed on a line with Joey Crabb and Darryl Boyce."

I guess it wasn't all that bad with Savard and Lucic, huh Phil?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Who would of though Phill the Thrill ,no can,t be,, So who,s gotta go ? lol Phill still ticked at being pick last.Wilson as well for being the coach nobody wants to play for. Two egos clashing  , KESSEL QUOTE:It may not be working out here,waaaaa waaaaa   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Staying with us would have been the best thing for Kessel. He was playing defense and got alot of odd man rush chances

He also was offered a fair extension.  The dumb kid got greedy 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Welcome to Julien's world, Ron Wilson.  I can't see him making Kessel a healthy scratch much like Julien did a few seasons ago. He's their only offensive threat.  Let's see what, if anything, develops down the line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Dark cloud in Toronto,Wilson will go 1st.Kessel 2nd,and if that dosnt work Burke 3rd.Phil the thrill will still score 30.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

What took so long?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

He is a -22 at roughly the midpoint. He is 719th out of 721 players in +/-. Thats regoddamndiculous for a supposed professional hockey player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Is anyone really surprised.. The track record continues.. When things don't go right for Phil he pouts and finds excuses.. Julien at least had the balls to bench him.. I think Wilson getting into a verbal joust with Phil , who was Burke's prime signing does not bode well for him long term.. " It might not be working out here" " Me and Ron rarely talk "  Not good..

Does he want out of Toronto already.. Hey Phil, maybe staying in Boston now does not seem so bad.. Careful what you wish for..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

So who goes first, good question.  Who's to blame?  From Kessel's comments, one might think that he wants out of Toronto. 

Has the coach given up on him because he realizes Kessel will always be just a one-way player and he's difficult to coach. Like his time in Boston, he never listened to the coach then and was even benched for it. Or, do you blame the coach for not putting him with 1st line players that could feed him the puck and for not giving him more support.

You know I almost feel bad for this kid. He is a natural born sniper, after all. But with the recent embarassment of being picked last in the All-star draft, having a 10 game slump up 'til now, and the coach not communicating with him, maybe he would be better off in a smaller hockey market where there's less pressure and he could thrive. Boston, like Toronto, are big hockey markets with a rabid press and I think that use to bother him when he was here.  I think he's too soft to play on the big stage.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from khilborn. Show khilborn's posts

LOVING IT!!!  I think this spat will only solidify a lottery pick come draft time!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Blaming Kessel for the Leafs losing is a big mistake on Wilsons part.By blaming Kessel he is also blaming Burke for what leaf fans may view as a lousy deal.He is just digging a bigger hole for all involved,if I were Burke I would fire Wilsons ASSSS.The ship is sinking and Wilson just made the hole bigger.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Kessel and Coach sparring........:
    [QUOTE]I knew it was only a mattter of time. So who goes first ??? http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352776
    Posted by jaymiller[/QUOTE] First the habs lose and now this, thanks Miller (with this post) you turned a good hockey day into a great one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

"No, me and Ron don't really talk. That's all I have to say about that,"

And all I have to say is that Kessel can't really talk with anyone, he can't even form words for God's sake.  It's about all Phil can do is to say his name.

Half the problem why he's uncoachable is because he's a total moron, add that to a bad attitude and what have you got?

All he's got is a ton of talent, but if you know anything about hockey - or even sports - you know that tremendous talent is only half the battle at the NHL level.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The only way I could see Kessel hurting us now is if he became a hab. Please god dont let that happen let him go glyde out on the west coast be happy like Joe is.

SJ would be a perfect destination.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel and Coach sparring........:
    [QUOTE]The only way I could see Kessel hurting us now is if he became a hab. Please god dont let that happen let him go glyde out on the west coast be happy like Joe is. SJ would be a perfect destination.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

He's a tornado of dysfunction with a $5.4M price tag.

Please let him go to Montreal!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

All of you ... buy a box of chocolates and send it to Peter Chiarelli as a gift.  Only now do we realize what a sweet deal that was.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Poor Phylis. Did you see PK turn it over to Drew Stafford last night and then fall down....? All for $6M

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Not to mention the clear cut breakaway he missed that Miller easily turned away. Now 10 games w/out a goal. Will he score before the Cavs win another game?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]The only way I could see Kessel hurting us now is if he became a hab. Please god dont let that happen let him go glyde out on the west coast be happy like Joe is. SJ would be a perfect destination.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding?  I'd love to see him become a Hab, he's poison.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Toronto doesn't have any other first line talent.
    I like Versteeg, Grabovksi, and Armstrong but all are second or third liners, the rest of their forwards are 3rd line at best.

Phil Kessel is blatantly immature. Wilson, like Julien wants to help him. And for the love of Bourque if he didn't like the media attention in Boston WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot  was he thinking about going to Tornonto? If he wants to be ignored by the media he needs to get himself traded to Columbus, Nashville, the Panthers or maybe one of the California teams. Yeesh. Immature and not very bright.

[QUOTE]So who goes first, good question.  Who's to blame?  From Kessel's comments, one might think that he wants out of Toronto.  Has the coach given up on him because he realizes Kessel will always be just a one-way player and he's difficult to coach. Like his time in Boston, he never listened to the coach then and was even benched for it. Or, do you blame the coach for not putting him with 1st line players that could feed him the puck and for not giving him more support. You know I almost feel bad for this kid. He is a natural born sniper, after all. But with the recent embarassment of being picked last in the All-star draft, having a 10 game slump up 'til now, and the coach not communicating with him, maybe he would be better off in a smaller hockey market where there's less pressure and he could thrive. Boston, like Toronto, are big hockey markets with a rabid press and I think that use to bother him when he was here.  I think he's too soft to play on the big stage.
    Posted by gardenbees[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Is there anyone who didn't see this coming?  You know, besides nash, bruins8 and hockey101...

He is an immensly talented, career under-achiever, who doesn't like media attention or working hard (and is naive enough to think he should be the highest player player on a team, and yet not have to be accountable).

Yeah, please go to the Habs...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

" Maybe it's time for a change. Who knows  ?" 
     Now can you Kessel lovers understand ???

What you going to call this coach , poopy Wilson ?  I guess puppy face Julien was not wrong. BadHabitude knows what I'm talking about.

Will Burke admit he was wrong now ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Yeah, I see Wilson losing this battle ... followed eventually by Brian Burke. I have loads of respect for Burke but this spells doom. Heck, even if Seguin doesn't pan out, that trade still works for the Bruins between Jared Knight and next year's pick.