Kessel has 5 goals already................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Kessel has 5 goals already................

That's why he makes the big bucks. Too bad our big money "stars" can't figure it out:

Bergeron 0 goals
    Lucic      0 goals
    Chara    is this guy even playing...? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Kessel has 5 goals already................

How many Cups?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Plan the parade nash, it'll give you something to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Kessel has 5 goals already................:
    [QUOTE]How many Cups?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

That reply ends this troll thread dead in its tracks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

There are a lot of goal scorers in this league

Many of whom offer more dimensions to the game than Kessel

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Kessel is a good player, thats why we got such high picks for him. If your upset about him not being here, I suggest you talk to him. How many times do we need to go over this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Get a grip on reality. i dont care how many goals he has. Kessel is a horrible and the leafs wont even be making the playoffs!

More new wave fantasy sports nonsense making judgements 5 games into a NHL season......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

Wait till he plays against some better defensive teams, teams that will be more physical against him. He will dissappear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

kessel ? bruins won a cup who cares

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Simple answer to this troll-thread...
    "So."
    And a personal message to Phil: Thanks for the picks and the Cup D- bag! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and here's the first sign of a troll . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Tyler Seguin has 5 pts, his name on the Stanley Cup (along with a BIG Fancy ring) and a Smile on his face... just like the rest of the players who wanted to be in Boston. Oh and Knight and Hamilton are also on the way, though the impact they will have is still up in the air.

Personally, the fantastic banner that went up in the rafters 10/6 is way better than Phil. He's a good scorer, and when he was in Boston too often a lazy player. I hated to see the Bruins trade him, but he is not Bobby Orr, or Wayne Gretzky and NEVER WILL BE. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

They've played Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. 

Thrilling.

What's more impressive is the +7.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]They've played Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary.  Thrilling. What's more impressive is the +7.
    Posted by Babajingo[/QUOTE]
    I think PC should ask Burkie for a re-do? What an Idiot Chia is! Giving up Kessel for a bunch of stiffs. We'll NEVER win a cu....OH Wait a minute!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

I would've traded Kessel straight up to get Seguin. Instead we got Seguin, Dougie, and Knight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

King Philip of HOGTOWN...O CUPS....TYLER THE GOOD ....2 CUPS ..and  counting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

How much did his hot start last year help the Leafs? Maybe the OP should wait until the Leafs have real success as a team before a return attempt at trolling.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Honestly, phil has been hot and potted a few real nice ones, and he probably has more to follow shortly. That means he is about to hit a tremendous slump and start appearing on milk cartons in toronto soon too. Heck, I like phil & burky, if it were not for those two we wouldnt have Seguin, who will be a better offensive threat and already is a more complete player than phil "wheres the weightroom" kessel, not to mention Tyler has heart! And Dougie is soon to follow!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No, you guys are missing the point.  With 5 goals in 3 games, Kessel is on pace for 137 goals this year.  That would blow Gretzky out of the water!  With a little extra effort, like some late empty net goals, Phil could hit a cool 140!

Remember last year - about 51 weeks ago, actually, Ron Wilson said "well, Phil Kessel's got seven goals; Tyler's got what, one?"  Ouch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]No, you guys are missing the point.  With 5 goals in 3 games, Kessel is on pace for 137 goals this year.  That would blow Gretzky out of the water!  With a little extra effort, like some late empty net goals, Phil could hit a cool 140! Remember last year - about 51 weeks ago, actually, Ron Wilson said "well, Phil Kessel's got seven goals; Tyler's got what, one?"  Ouch.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Book, I didn't realize Wilson said that. Maybe he should've used his time to coax Phil into the weight room instead of adding to Phil's already swollen ego.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hope phill posts 50 or more since he is on my fantasy team. I am not losing sleep about him not being a bruin anymore though. I like what we got in seguin and think hamilton will also be a great player for us for many years. Its nice having a cup too

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Seguin just turned 19, and he's already better all-around than Kessel will ever be.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/toronto/blogs/jonas_siegel/?id=378267

FWIW

If he turns into a leader and 2way player ill order the crow for all of us to eat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Welcome back Nash, get all that egg off your face yet?
    I like going through your old posts just to see how bang-on you've been all along.

Sorry, I know the rule "Don't Feed the Trolls"...but I couldn't resist