Kessel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Kessel

Had to share this from Twitter:

John Beattie (@JohnBeattieNESN)
    Tweet of the day: "@Laypup1276: Jesus, Phil Kessel looks terrible pic.twitter.com/nJzYpejA"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Kessel

lol...is that for real?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's brilliant (and it looks like that's a Who Wants to be a Millionaire contestant in actuality)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It really does look like him, but I don't know my gameshows well enough to know what this is from.  Hilarious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

It really does look like him, but I don't know my gameshows well enough to know what this is from.  Hilarious.

Not a game show fan either, but behind him you can make out the letters "illiona." Don't know what word that can be other than Millionaire.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I wasn't thinking they had that tacky 'Hollywood-style' lettering on that show, but I really wouldn't know.

I like everything about this picture.  The double chin, that dumpy looking hair style, and the cheap tie that looks like it was knotted by a 6-year old.  I'm guessing he just ate a pound of cheese in the green room.

People who are good at photoshop:  I want this face placed on all Kessel hockey images.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's almost like Phat Phils face super-imposed on that fat head but it isn't, thats a real dude. Well thy say everyone has an exact double somewhere and Phils looks like he enjoys Dunkin Donuts quite a bit, freakin hilarious.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I wasn't thinking they had that tacky 'Hollywood-style' lettering on that show, but I really wouldn't know.

I like everything about this picture.  The double chin, that dumpy looking hair style, and the cheap tie that looks like it was knotted by a 6-year old.  I'm guessing he just ate a pound of cheese in the green room.

People who are good at photoshop:  I want this face placed on all Kessel hockey images.

This is probably the funniest and most likely accurate assessment I have read in a long time!

Thanks for this, my students thought I was nuts when I burst out laughing while they were writing their test.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I swear to God this is true, when Kessel first got traded to the Leafs just a few days before training camp I dreamt that Kessel didn't pass the physical because he was carrying a few extra kilos of Crisco.

I woke up convinced it was real.

Once they put the search feature back in you guys can find it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Put a Bauer helmet and face-shield on this guy, bit of stubble and it's doppelganger time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

reminds me of this, onrait and otoole are the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnkBvNgTWkk