KPD is way off base

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: KPD is way off base

In Response to Re: KPD is way off base:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KPD is way off base : didn't he say he cannot support our federal gov- dem or rep? beliefs do not require logic. many folks are only religous(choose any one you like) because their parents told them what to believe- is this logical? it only requires tolerance from others, if this is truly a free society we live in.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I know adk, but I thought the statement backed away from what you could assume based on the gesture of not attending.  I think he tried to avoid being specific or controversial, which was odd because it is such controversial gesture to begin with.  Like, I'm not saying his stance is logical or illogical, but it would be nice if he explained his logic, whatever it is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KPD is way off base : So.. KPD's piece is an "Opinion" piece? If so, why isn't it in the "Opinion section"? I personally think the guy should remain subjective, but hey.. that's me.
    Posted by bridgemanusa[/QUOTE]

Obective is the word you're looking for.  KPD was very subjective in his piece.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KPD is way off base : Obective is the word you're looking for.  KPD was very subjective in his piece.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

ugh.. I changed it. Thanks for the heads up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KPD is way off base : ugh.. I changed it. Thanks for the heads up.
    Posted by bridgemanusa[/QUOTE]

I happen to agree with you about KPD sticking to sports, not opinion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it was personal choice. support it or not. why does he need an explanation? do people that subscribe to certain religous beliefs or political persuasions need to explain WHY they act and feel the way they do? why does TT have to? he could have said, "because it's monday, and i don't do public appearances on mondays" - who cares why, it's his choice. i'm grateful i have that freedom- no matter the religous or political affiliation.