Krejci called the Habs a dirty team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

Krejci called the Habs a dirty team

Pre game videos.  Chara looked surprized when he was asked what he thinks of the Habs

http://bruins.nhl.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team

Habs are a dirty team. I hate them. So much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

They are a dirty team.  Not Flyers dirty, but a lot of stick work and cheap little shots that they never back up.

I recall Krejci getting clobbered in the head with a cross check by Plecanec a while back.  Apparently Cammy's shot last game was the final straw for him.  Not surprised.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Did Krejci say that following tonight's game?
    Got a link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Was Krejci even playing tonite!! Couldn't tell , I will have to look it up..

Oh yes... 0 shots on goal, 20 meaningless shifts, and won 4 draws out of 13.. nice effort ...thanks for coming out.. Right up there with Savy and Lucic.. all 0 fer's tonite.. And you wonder why this team struggles night after night..

God Bless you Bergy!! Only forward on this team who cares!! and doesn't steal the money!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I agree with you Krejci was a no-show.  I can't even believe he was on the ice for 20 shifts .
    Especially when you're watching it live and don;t notice a player ....  then you know he had a bad game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team:
    [QUOTE]Was Krejci even playing tonite!! Couldn't tell , I will have to look it up.. Oh yes... 0 shots on goal, 20 meaningless shifts, and won 4 draws out of 13.. nice effort ...thanks for coming out.. Right up there with Savy and Lucic.. all 0 fer's tonite.. And you wonder why this team struggles night after night.. God Bless you Bergy!! Only forward on this team who cares!! and doesn't steal the money!!
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    Not to make excuses for him but Lucic looked better before he was teamed with Savard who seems to me like he's trying be fancy when there's no need for it.Behind the back passes when he could simply go straight to the guy.He should realize,if he's going to pay a risk/reward style,there has to be reward involved.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team:[QUOTE]Was Krejci even playing tonite!! Couldn't tell , I will have to look it up.. Oh yes... 0 shots on goal, 20 meaningless shifts, and won 4 draws out of 13.. nice effort ...thanks for coming out.Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

No, No, No Cowboys according to Newfie, Mean E, PB/DK etc. Krejci can carry this team apparently!? David is doing just fine according to some...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : No, No, No Cowboys according to Newfie, Mean E, PB/DK etc. Krejci can carry this team apparently!? David is doing just fine according to some...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    He's not the same player since the Oshie hit but I'm confident he'll be back(hopefully sooner than later).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Let's put this one on Krejci. He's the only guy who didn't show up today. Lucic, Savard, Seguin were fantastic and we still lost!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Let's put this one on Krejci. He's the only guy who didn't show up today. Lucic, Savard, Seguin were fantastic and we still lost!
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Cheeky.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Let's put this one on Krejci. He's the only guy who didn't show up today. Lucic, Savard, Seguin were fantastic and we still lost!

Pretty sure dk46 or pb37 put this one all on TT.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Honestly, the guys who blew it tonight were:

- Timmy (hate to say it, but he didn't do it for us tonight...but will absolutely bite the bullet for the guy since he's been our MVP by a mile so far)

- Wheeler (seriously, can't get over it, what the heck was he thinking in OT???)

- Savard AND Krejci (neither had it going tonight, Savard was awful)

Also, Boychuk is clearly injured. No doubt about it anymore. B's coaching staff/management can deny/fail to inform the media all they want. It's brutally obvious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly, the guys who blew it tonight were: - Timmy (hate to say it, but he didn't do it for us tonight...but will absolutely bite the bullet for the guy since he's been our MVP by a mile so far) - Wheeler (seriously, can't get over it, what the heck was he thinking in OT???) - Savard AND Krejci (neither had it going tonight, Savard was awful ) Also, Boychuk is clearly injured. No doubt about it anymore. B's coaching staff/management can deny/fail to inform the media all they want. It's brutally obvious.
    Yeah,my brother mentioned at one point that Boychuk seemed be be getting hurt every shift.Your theory of an existing injury makes more sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]He will be back just like Savard Ryder Wheeler Recchi Lucic and the rest of the cast of clowns In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team :
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]
    I'm well aware you've never seen anything positive in the Bruins but the fact is,Lucic is having a career year,regardless of his recent slip in play.But I suppose it's easier for you to kick someone when he's down.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : Yeah,my brother mentioned at one point that Boychuk seemed be be getting hurt every shift.Your theory of an existing injury makes more sense.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

He looks like he's got a hernia or groin injury.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : He looks like he's got a hernia or groin injury.
    It does look like an internal injury.He's really been labouring.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He's been eating too much of Cj's kfc on the bench.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team:[QUOTE] - Timmy (hate to say it, but he didn't do it for us tonight...but will absolutely bite the bullet for the guy since he's been our MVP by a mile so far) Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

He didn't have to do it in the first two periods the Defense did it then Timmy stopped 18 shots in the 3rd because Julien directed the team to dump then fall back midway through the 3rd period to try and protect instead of attack Thomas was left out to dry.

You can defend Krejci all you want he has not been brining it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : It does look like an internal injury.He's really been labouring.

If true, would explain the phenomenon mentioned in today's main globe article (no boom boom from the point).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team : Not to make excuses for him but Lucic looked better before he was teamed with Savard who seems to me like he's trying be fancy when there's no need for it.Behind the back passes when he could simply go straight to the guy.He should realize,if he's going to pay a risk/reward style,there has to be reward involved.

Dez, I think it falls on Savard, I agree.. Don't know if he is playing scared, doesnt want to get hit, but he seems to me not to be very patient with the puck in order to set up plays.. It's like as soon as puck hits his stick is gone to who knows where.. He just doesn't seem right to me..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE] This guy has more neatural zone give aways than Savard has brain farts In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team :

I will assume you are complimenting Savard. Moron.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]what are you the team doctor? or do you go through life making stupid assumptions In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team :
    Why not?You go through life making stupid statements.What's with that?I don't have to be a doctor to know you should be on medication.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]using that image, your a disgrace to #4 In Response to Re: Krejci called the Habs a dirty team :

So neither couting to 3 nor grammar is your forte. I ask, again, what is the point of your existence?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

--The Habs 1st goal should never have gone in... even though it bounced off sticks. It was just one of those slip ups that even a great goalie will have now and then. That got them the momentum, and put them in a position to tie it with the goalie pulled.
    --The Ryder trip that put them on the PP to score that goal and the Wheeler hook that gave us no opportunity to put pressure and gain momentum the other way were 2 OBVIOUS dives, both by Wisniewski.

I'm not appologizing for them... I mean, you ought to score more than 2 goals... then again, Price is one of the best goalies in the league right now, too. I just think it was a tough game, and due to some unfortunate circumstances, they just didn't do enough to win it, when with 3 minutes left in regulation it looked like they had it put away... so while it was a shocking ending, I don't think it's truely indicative of their overall game and think some of you might be over-reacting a little bit.