Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Krejci

Love his goal scoring celebrations. He's as cool about it as Orr was about scoring a big goal. It's like 'no problem, been here before and I'll be here again'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Krejci

Yeah, he certainly looks all-business.....no fun at all to hang with I'd bet....:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Trade him for Bobby Ryan already LoL

David is cool as a cucumber!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fire all coaches and Chowda!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I noticed that too.  The guy scores the game-winning goal with .8 seconds left, and just stands there with a wry smile like the experience was slightly amusing for him.  A cool customer.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Love having him out there. It was weird last night...when Lucic had the puck down there in the corner with 5 seconds left, I had the feeling they were going to score. I'm not one to throw Stanley-like, ex post facto predictions out there, but I did feel like it was going to happen. 

What a beauty of a tip-in to end a game, on the back-end of a back-to-back, against the hottest team in the league in a game that they really had no business in winning. That's why you bank on defense and goaltending!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I honestly dislike it.  The fans at home go bananas for the goal, for his accomplishment, and he's like, "Yeah, whatever."  I don't expect him to go all Theo Fleury on the joint, but I've always felt part of the fun was the celebration afterward.  Pump that fist.  Raise your arms.  Yell out.  Be excited.  We are.

On the same note, the post goal hugs are the gayest thing to hit hockey since the instigator.  Grown men hugging grown men is so weak.  If it's a big goal I can understand it.  A game winner, a playoff clincher or something.  But tying up a game at 2 doesn't mean all of your teammates need to wrap their arms around you.

And lastly on celebrations: 

What's up with guys jumping up and down?  That's for three year olds on Christmas.  You are grown men.  Act like them.

(And before you blow me up for being contradictory, I'm not.  There is a wide range of jubilee between the Dead Man Pose and Toddlers on Birthdays.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I dislike the leap into the glass. Really?

It's like the Lambeau leap execept the glass gets in the way. Not even looking into the crowd.

That's why when I see the pane of glass give way, I wish injury to the player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see Fletch stiring the pot!

Nice One

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I honestly dislike it.  The fans at home go bananas for the goal, for his accomplishment, and he's like, "Yeah, whatever."  I don't expect him to go all Theo Fleury on the joint, but I've always felt part of the fun was the celebration afterward.  Pump that fist.  Raise your arms.  Yell out.  Be excited.  We are.

On the same note, the post goal hugs are the gayest thing to hit hockey since the instigator.  Grown men hugging grown men is so weak.  If it's a big goal I can understand it.  A game winner, a playoff clincher or something.  But tying up a game at 2 doesn't mean all of your teammates need to wrap their arms around you.

And lastly on celebrations: 

What's up with guys jumping up and down?  That's for three year olds on Christmas.  You are grown men.  Act like them.

(And before you blow me up for being contradictory, I'm not.  There is a wide range of jubilee between the Dead Man Pose and Toddlers on Birthdays.)

[/QUOTE]

You mean like Mike Foligno ? Now that celebration was downright stupid to look at. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Lest you think that's the Olympic game winner, it isn't.  It's actually during practice when Crosby found out he gets 'top bunk' at the Olympic village dormatory... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That one I think is excusable - you win an Olympic gold medal I think you've earned the right to jump for joy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ahem...read the caption red...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]

I noticed that too.  The guy scores the game-winning goal with .8 seconds left, and just stands there with a wry smile like the experience was slightly amusing for him.  A cool customer.  

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That little grin lets everyone know he knows what happened, but there is no showing up the other team either. 

Some times I think he'd make a really good winger too. I know that sounds 'like duh', but he scores really nice goals, and seems to be in the right place at the right time. If he didn't have the Centerman's duties, and had a great Centerman (Savard) to set him up, he might be a 40 to 50 goal guy. The B's are lucky to have him. 

A deal at $5.2 Million for the next 2 years. He might be very expensive next time contract time comes around.  2 Play-off Scoring titles to put up for negotiation. Compared to other guys that recently got huge contracts, he's got to be up for a large pay raise. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah yeah yeah I was posting while you were posting the haha... maybe if your comedic timing wasn't so slow:p

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

The jumping....oh, the jumping.

When Bergeron and Marchand were jumping around in the corner after game 3 against Pittsburgh, it immediately reminded me of Alex Burrows after his game 2 wrap around goal.

Alex Burrows - Queen of the Reach-Around

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Lest you think that's the Olympic game winner, it isn't.  It's actually during practice when Crosby found out he gets 'top bunk' at the Olympic village dormatory... 

[/QUOTE]

BAWHAAA! Beauty Fletcher...Love IT! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If that didn't remind me of me when he scored, I'd be laughing at him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah yeah yeah I was posting while you were posting the haha... maybe if your comedic timing wasn't so slow:p

[/QUOTE]

That's what she said.

Uh, somebody wrote "it's hard" in a post yesterday...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seriously

So gay.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously

So gay.

[/QUOTE]

I'll give them a free pass on the Toronto one. I would have been defecating....everywhere.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Yeah the Toronto one was Fench kiss material if they wanted to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Anyone notice the bounce in Krejci's step when carrying the puck this year?

He is the Master of his Domain!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

My feeling on the non celebration was that they knew they dodged a bullet in this one...there wasn't much to celebrate other than Tuukka's play and the fact they squeaked one past Niemi with less than a second left.