Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Krejci

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My feeling on the non celebration was that they knew they dodged a bullet in this one...there wasn't much to celebrate other than Tuukka's play and the fact they squeaked one past Niemi with less than a second left.

[/QUOTE]

I also read that he didn't know the time - he thought there was 15 to 20 seconds left still. Could've been he thought he still had a job at hand to do before he could celebrate the win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My feeling on the non celebration was that they knew they dodged a bullet in this one...there wasn't much to celebrate other than Tuukka's play and the fact they squeaked one past Niemi with less than a second left.

[/QUOTE]

I also read that he didn't know the time - he thought there was 15 to 20 seconds left still. Could've been he thought he still had a job at hand to do before he could celebrate the win.

[/QUOTE]

Could be red but when the puck went in last night I just said out loud "Oh my God", as opposed to when Bergy scored the TO goal, when I woke up the neighborhood!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh you know...just scoring a go-ahead goal with a second left against the hottest team in the NHL right now.

Ho hum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You kind of miss the fist pump because Krejci skates out of frame, but he did it.  But first he did the "hey, did you see that?  I totally stuck a fork in them."

I could do without the hugging just because it seems manufactured.  Look at the looks on their faces and their body language.  Just so awkward, so why do it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh you know...just scoring a go-ahead goal with a second left against the hottest team in the NHL right now.

Ho hum.

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes a win feels like a loss, and sometimes a loss feels like a win.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

DK picking off where he was last year.  Quietly going about his business.  

The K.I.L line is going to be so much better than KHL.  Iggy's ethic is already rubbing off on Lucic.  You can see Lucic just playing with fire every shift.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The K.I.L line is going to be so much better than KHL.  Iggy's ethic is already rubbing off on Lucic.  You can see Lucic just playing with fire every shift.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly...well said. 

I kind of get a kick out of Krejci's dry, understated style. He's always one of my favorite interviews and what an incredible talent. We're getting to enjoy a special Bruins era.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously

So gay.

[/QUOTE]

If folks are getting turned on by it then I guess you'd be right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

BadHab quote.  I just made this up a few minutes ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'd rather Krejci's "Joe Cool" than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZLOGhlrOI4

Just saying.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Or this.

I know I have scored goals where you tried to do something, but you totally flubbed up what you were trying to do, but then the puck goes in anyway.  Perfect defintion of ambivalence.  You are happy you scored, but you don't want to show you're happy because you know probably everyone else knows that it was a lucky goal so you want to aknowledge it by not showing you're excited by scoring.  Example, you get that perfect pass for a one timer in front and you heel it or something and it slides in underneath his pad - which was in the right place and it was a good chance for a save if you got 100% contact on the puck.  Or the seeing eye puck on a shot from the point that deflects off of 5 guys and trickles in.  Ya just feel foolish celebrating those.

Or maybe that's just me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

These posts sure took a non-hockey twist [ugh]. Kreji has always been a class act, and now has two solid wingers with Iginla bringing the long time commitment/experience that really motivates this team and line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

You are kidding right.

Anyway. Krejci the one of the best in the league. My favorite bruin

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good thing your ethic doesn't wear off on anyone.  The B's would have no fans left on a two game losing streak.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just saying.

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's odd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or this.

I know I have scored goals where you tried to do something, but you totally flubbed up what you were trying to do, but then the puck goes in anyway.  Perfect defintion of ambivalence.  You are happy you scored, but you don't want to show you're happy because you know probably everyone else knows that it was a lucky goal so you want to aknowledge it by not showing you're excited by scoring.  Example, you get that perfect pass for a one timer in front and you heel it or something and it slides in underneath his pad - which was in the right place and it was a good chance for a save if you got 100% contact on the puck.  Or the seeing eye puck on a shot from the point that deflects off of 5 guys and trickles in.  Ya just feel foolish celebrating those.

Or maybe that's just me.

[/QUOTE]

Down 5-1 and scoring to make it 5-2 with three minutes left...skate back to the dot.  For those who haven't done it, however, ripping a wrist shot from between the circles and seeing that light come on is one of the best feelings ever.  It's better at home when the crowd gets behind you, but just the shot and then the light...tough to replicate that anywhere else in life.

I never rode my stick to center ice, but I a pump or two was just natural.  Of course, grow up watching Ray Bourque and you think that's just what you're supposed to do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I'm waiting for the Victor Cruz salsa dance, NHL style.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The Foligno jump, hated it, especially against the B's but it was original. Suprised Ovechkin hasnt been mentioned. I went to a game against the B's he scored the game winner jumped right in front of me and his blades were above the dash.

And we have the jump combined with NAS' favorite man love hug.

More

And there was one instance, I cant find a photo, where Backstrom scored, Ovechkin grabbed him and jumped for the two of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ovechkin's "stick on fire" was so awesome.  Selanne's machine gun was awesome also. 

Yakupov scored and stood behind the net and motioned for his teammates to come hug him.  That was the point that I decided that I hated the practice.

Speaking of Yakupov, I know we've been pounding him here lately for being such a dope in that interview, but watch this one.  It's pretty funny.  His English is so bad, but you can tell what he's trying to say.  He's not excited that they won.  He's excited that they beat Canada.

And for the Canadians that are will take offense to this, two things.  1. Lighten up.  2.  It's a good feeling that people want to beat you that much.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Ovechkin's "stick on fire" was so awesome.  Selanne's machine gun was awesome also. 

Yakupov scored and stood behind the net and motioned for his teammates to come hug him.  That was the point that I decided that I hated the practice.

Speaking of Yakupov, I know we've been pounding him here lately for being such a dope in that interview, but watch this one.  It's pretty funny.  His English is so bad, but you can tell what he's trying to say.  He's not excited that they won.  He's excited that they beat Canada.

And for the Canadians that are will take offense to this, two things.  1. Lighten up.  2.  It's a good feeling that people want to beat you that much.

[/QUOTE]

Thats terrific. Thats why when you posted that thread about his comments regarding the benching I didnt take it too seriously due to language barrier.

A conversation between him and my 2 year old would be hilarious.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Just saying.

Well, that's odd.

Perhaps Palffy was overcome with joy?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Kovalev does the moonwalk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQF7nQO3T_w