Krejci's the worst

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Krejci's the worst

worst center on the team. 

2nd worst forward. only Thornton has been worse.

Krejci is an anchor dragging the team down with his disinterested self.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Krejci's the worst

Not true. He did put an end to some good scoring chances but he also created a few as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

He's not the worst but he's no help to the power play

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci's the worst:
    [QUOTE]He's not the worst but he's no help to the power play
    Posted by Eric66[/QUOTE]

the worst. he has been the single worst center on the team in this series. he's playing like a disinterested loser.

he may be only 3rd worst forward in the series, though, because both Thornton and Lucic have been worse.

so congrats, David, on your big showing. only 3rd worst forward on the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Big DK fan, but have to agree he's been a ghost out there at times this series. Not always, but it seems clear he's not ready to be the top line center. Oh Savard....

And while I won't agree he's the 2nd or 3rd or whatever worst, I can respect the point that there's merit to the discussion based on his potential and the position he's been asked to play. It's more a question of how well each forward is doing in relation to what they need to do. Thornton needs to be a solid 4th line wing. Krejci needs to be the top line playmaker.

I'll keep banging my head against the "swap Peverly and Krejci" wall on this one. Peverly has the puck possession ability, wheels, confidence and vision to engage Lucic and Horton better for this game 7. Not saying long-term, but for tonight, he's the better top line play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I wish he would come into this game and be agressive and take more shots him self. Way way to pass happy ALL the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He simply is not getting it done. His play should be limited and Peverley needs alot more key ice time. Whatever goes through his mind when he has chances to shoot I'll never know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

They should put him with different wingers.  I would like to see Horton with Bergy and Marchand for a few shifts!!