Krug and Subban players of the week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyhome. Show hockeyhome's posts

Krug and Subban players of the week

Subban picking it up in the playoff

Krug fitting in in the ahl

NHL is next

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Krug and Subban players of the week

I would love to see Krug with the BRUINS on the PP ...this would make our tam so much better...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would love to se Krug being recalled by the BRUINS ...just for the PP ..it would make our team so much better !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

good thought, but the biggest obstacle will be claude. Bergie's back; what will the lines be? Will the new swede be able to play at NHL levels ? Glad to see Bartkowski in the mix, and Hailton back as he really needed a break in his first NHL season. fun watching coing up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

good thought, but the biggest obstacle will be claude. Bergie's back; what will the lines be? Will the new swede be able to play at NHL levels ? Glad to see Bartkowski in the mix, and Hailton back as he really needed a break in his first NHL season. fun watching coing up

Like I said in an earlier post ...if Soderberg is not by far better than Pandolfo and/or Thornton...we will give him a ticket for a flight back to Sweeden ONE WAY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to bogie6's comment:

Like I said in an earlier post ...if Soderberg is not by far better than Pandolfo and/or Thornton...we will give him a ticket for a flight back to Sweeden ONE WAY

He has a 3 year conract. ONE WAY too.

7. This post has been removed.