krug recalled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

krug recalled

Stanley has seen this guy play three times but is convinced he's the next orr. so we're good to go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: krug recalled

Krug, Hamilton and Bartkowski.

Oh boy.

Get ready, Tuukka.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Providence is starting their next round series tomorrow. Are they going to have enough defenesemen?

Providence snatched victory from the edge of defeat last week. Yesterday, it was the Bruins' turn. The organization is consistent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Ged ready Svedberg in Providence also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Providence has actually already won its first two games: http://theahl.com/stats/bracket.php?season_id=42

You do have to wonder when they start missing players, though.

As for Boston, wow.  Potentially three rookie D opening round 2.  Who'd have thought that?  Or will Johnson be put in? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Oh boy.

Get ready, Tuukka.

ye of little faith!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I'm pretty convinved that Seidenberg will be back. Might take him a week, but I think he's back. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Geez...how does that make Aaron Johnson feel, isnt he the guy that's supposed to fill in for an injury?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Should I get out the champagne? Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Oh boy.

Get ready, Tuukka.

More rubber for Rask, but hopefully for the other guy too. CJ's the one that's gonna require CPR

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

So what's the offical prognosis on Seidenberg?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Cashman72's comment:

So what's the offical prognosis on Seidenberg?

Toronto columnist was reporting that he thought it was a broken hand?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/leafs-beat/meltdown-in-beantown-sees-leafs-eliminated-in-overtime-of-game-7/article11906034/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Krugs is a point producer and not bad on D. The Bruins could use his speed and puck moving ability to help while Seids is out. The PB's have been great this season so why not use some of their mojo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Providence is starting their next round series tomorrow. Are they going to have enough defenesemen?

Providence snatched victory from the edge of defeat last week. Yesterday, it was the Bruins' turn. The organization is consistent.

No, Providence will not have enough defensemen.  Only healthy D-men down there are exelby, warsofsky, cross, and button.  Miller is questionable, and they called up David MacDonald from Cincy in the ECHL and are waiting for Chris Casto to get back from taking exams, but he will not return until next week.  Trotman got a probable concussion last game from peters.  See Mark Divver on Twitter from the PROJO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Bartowski looked real good in his second game.  Hamilton still looks out of place.  I'm worried about Seidendberg though, if it's serious, we're in a bit of a pickle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

Geez...how does that make Aaron Johnson feel, isnt he the guy that's supposed to fill in for an injury?

I was thinking the same thing, especially since he is a left shot, (btw so is Krug) but quickly remembered the guy hasn't played a game in forever.  It was confirmed by CJ in this article.

http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2013/05/12/left-out-aaron-johnson-making-best-of-tough-situation/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I really couldn't care less about how the providence depth is affected. I'd rather the B's win one extra playoff game than prov win the whole thing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Providence will be fine without Krug for one game. I don't want Ference nor Redden hurt it is worse than playing three rookies. You have to be able to have depth in the playoffs and Julien needs to make due and coach his young players.

Yes Julien you need to coach your young players. No mucker-grinder vets are coming to the rescue!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Maybe send down Johnson to help out Providence? lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Maybe send down Johnson to help out Providence? lol

Conditioning loan