Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

With TT tomorrow..its all Over he's been terrible today espacially on the last goal ...its KUDHOBIN or else its over .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(if CJ has the guts to put K in the net) -2013 (sent from my IPad)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

Totaly agree!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

here's a good reason to stay away from this board.
    God bless Shupe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

We'll all be staying away if TT plays tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

you guys are kidding, right?....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Tanks been average to poor in this series. That being said if rask was healthy then sure give it a try. I say let Timmy try and win one. If he can't well it's backup duty next year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

You're totally out of your mind, Stanley.....Thomas gave a bad goal at the bad time, but it's not like he's been bad all serie.
    There were the two posts in the first, some bad bounces going the other way, and a really poor, poor decision of the ref on Pouliot to give a power-play to the Caps, to offer them a victory on a silver plate.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER:
    [QUOTE]Tanks been average to poor in this series. That being said if rask was healthy then sure give it a try. I say let Timmy try and win one. If he can't well it's backup duty next year
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]
    I think he will be gone next year if they loose tommorow,time to go with Rask and rookie

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

NO KIDDING Kudhobin and we win the next 2 games .....TT and the B's are on vacation tomorrow StanleyCup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(only if K is in the net)-2013 (sent from my IPad)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Thats a pretty awful goal at a series deciding time.  Soul-crusher.

Heck of a time for Bad Timmy to find his way back to Boston Garden.

PS, by the way I dont agree that you replace him now.  He's been pretty ordinary in this series, and this is the first game he's cost them. Still, this is the guy you ride until the end. (That would be tomorrow, I guess.)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

wow, how some soon forget....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER": [QUOTE]wow, how some soon forget.... Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE] I love TT dont get me wrong but we will not win this series with him ..simply no there...did u see Khudobin in the net last game he was there ...thats the kind of performance we need and only K can give it to us ....TT tomorrow and its sad but it'll be all OVER Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(only if K is in the net)-2013 (sent from my IPad)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]wow, how some soon forget....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]
    I haven't forgot,he was great but that was last year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Forget what? That he was great last year and the main reason they won the cup. Well it's a different year and he's getting older and not making any timely saves. Plus he's bat chit crazy and has been a distraction to this team. It's tukkas time next year

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]Forget what? That he was great last year and the main reason they won the cup. Well it's a different year and he's getting older and not making any timely saves. Plus he's bat chit crazy and has been a distraction to this team. It's tukkas time next year
    Posted by tbone77[/QUOTE]
    I agree this team hasn't been the same since the White house

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

Kudhobin?  Yeah, ok.

The Bruins have no choice but to live or die with Thomas in this series. 

That said, after playing coach and calling out his teamates for their play, Thomas lets in a deciding goal in a vital Stanley Cup match that any beer league goalie should have had.  It makes one wonder how he would react if any of his teamates commented after the game something like "Gee, Timmy really needed to make that save.  He blew the game." 

What Thomas said about his teamates was correct, as is the hypothetical statement regarding Thomas that I have offered here. The point is, neither is appropriate, and once more, Thomas should have just kept his mouth shut and concentrated on tending goal.

Thomas is a goalie capable of brilliant play, but is also prone to giving up soft goals at very inopportune times. He is given (and takes) too much credit when the Bruins win, and I've rarely if ever seen him take responsibility when the Bruins lose. The guy has a very questionable personality. I wouldn't be crushed to see him leave town this summer

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]You could put Chuckie Cheese in net.  It's not the factor here.  This is team fail.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

ipot - I had to laugh at this one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Given the refs collective blindness lately anyway Turco might be able to slip on Thomas' jersey and equipment and play next game?
    Hey, it worked for Jean Claude Van Dam... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

In response to "Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER": [QUOTE]Kudhobin?  Yeah, ok. The Bruins have no choice but to live or die with Thomas in this series.  That said, after playing coach, and calling out his teamates for their play, Thomas lets in a deciding goal in a vital Stanley Cup match that any beer league goalie should have had.  It makes one wonder how he would react if any of his teamates commented after the game something like "Gee, Timmy really needed to make that save.  He blew the game."  What Thomas said about his teamates was correct, as is the hypothetical statement regarding Thomas that I have offered here. The point is, neither is appropriate, and once more, Thomas should have just kept his mouth shut and concentrated on tending goal. Thomas is a goalie capable of brilliant play, but is also prone to giving up soft goals at very inopportune times. He is given (and takes) too much credit when the Bruins win, and I've rarely if ever seen him take responsibility when the Bruins lose. The guy has a very questionable personality. I wouldn't be crushed to see him leave town this summer Posted by hangedman[/QUOTE] His comments after game 3 was totally uncalled for.he is just becoming more and more of a distraction. Crawford just said it best on tsn. If you say that make sure you back it up and Thomas didn't do that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

You are the coach of a team that needs to win one game or your team is out. You have two goalies . One who has won a cup and a Conn Smythe to go with it. The other goalie has never played an NHL minute in the playoffs and spent almost the entire year in the AHL.

Only an imbecile chooses the latter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

I used to be a huge tt fan but the guys lost his mind and should goi if he gets outplayed by a 3rd stringer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, forget all the great saves. Forget the hardware. Forget the fact that EVERY game in this series has been a 1 goal difference... play the new kid.

Superstar Tyler Seguin has done nothing... where's that thread?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

In Response to Kudhobin time or else its all OVER:
    [QUOTE]With TT tomorrow..its all Over he's been terrible today espacially on the last goal ...its KUDHOBIN or else its over .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012(if CJ has the guts to put K in the net) -2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Yout nuts.........not Timmy's fault at all

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

NO BIG DEAL..........BRUINS IN SEVEN!