Chara

Seidenberg

Bergeron

Marchand

Jagr

What a team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Last 30 seconds on the ice

My heart beat 100 times in those 30 seconds. That cant be healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Chara with the save of the series on Malkin !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And Rask.   This is a special group.  4 more wins.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Its weird but since the leafs it seems easy.  The bruins normally make things hard for themselves.  Rest up bruins.  You are back at the dance.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I couldn't sit down watching the final minute, still amazed that Chara stopped Crosby's shot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Just watched the Chara save a few times, 99% sure that would have gone in if big Z didn't get his paw on it. Huge!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I couldn't sit down watching the final minute, still amazed that Chara stopped Crosby's shot.

Same here, Stan.  I have a decent sized TV, but I was standing six inches from it when the insanity ensued!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Its weird but since the leafs it seems easy.  The bruins normally make things hard for themselves.  Rest up bruins.  You are back at the dance.  

I felt the same Sup...I thought when the playoffs started that we would for sure get passed the lowly Leafs...and then, roll up the sleeves for some 7 game series...Wow !!!!  How different was that !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Awesome avatar mikzor!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zanesmithsallstars. Show zanesmithsallstars's posts

How about Jagr diving over the back of everyone with around 40 seconds left doing anything to get in front of a puck? I don't think I have seen Jagr play this well without the puck in his entire career. They are a special team. If you have a heart for hockey, as long as you don't live in Pittsburgh, LA or Chicago, how do you not root for this team? They epitomize everything that is great about the game. There is no quit with this team. Maybe they will win the Stanley Cup, maybe they won't. If they don't whoever beats them will have to really earn those 4 wins. That is all you can ask for in sports. I still can't get over Campbell's shift in game 3. That more than anything shows the character and resolve of the Boston Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

When Jagr beat his man to the side boards and got a good peice of the puck I thought it was over. When it stayed in the zone and Malkin had the puck point blank with Rask down -- my heart stopped. Wild series -- thought they could take the series but -- no way in 4.

In 50+ years following this team -- I have never seen a more humble group of guys. This team takes nothing for granted. Everyone to the man starting with CJ says all the right stuff in these post game interviews. Gives credit to the other team and continues to bring up breaks and fortunate bounces -- knowing all well they are a team in every sense of the word. Lunch pail blue collar. Shows that chemistry wins over super star talent more often than not.

And for those Peverly/Jagr/Thornton Etc bashers -- stop picking at everything they do wrong and try to see how they add their own type of value to this team. Some people really think they know how to coach this game -- well there are a few NHL teams looking for a coach now so go ahead and put in your resume'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Anyone else suprised Julien had 4 forwards (Jagr at the point) on that power play with less than 10 minutes to go in the third?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Chara's hand of God...nothing less than spectacular. I'm still so pumped so full of adrenaline I can't sleep. Holy cr*p.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I posted it on another thread but this is too good. Enjoy.

Zdeno Chara save

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great find Ronstar.

Suck on that Mitchco98.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Wow tuukka!!! Class act and has proved he deserves that long term contract. Great play could not be prouder of the bruins, they out played the expectations of a homer like me. Truly proud of their performance can not say anymore than that. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

Zdeno Chara save

Awesome find! That final min was like a blur, I thought it was Crosby who was stopped.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Zdeno Chara save

I'm gonna spend the next two hours permanently burning this image into my consciousness...every minute detail...  Thanks Ronstar. Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Pretty perfect.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Zdeno Chara save

Well done, Ron.  I guess only a giraffe-sized pylon could have made that awesome defensive play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]

Zdeno Chara save

Awesome find! That final min was like a blur, I thought it was Crosby who was stopped.

[/QUOTE]

Malkin (71)...Crosby (87), who cares...what a play by Chara!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

great job Ronstar. Love it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm surprised that the ice didn't crack under Chara when he came crashing down after that awesome leap!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Same here, Stan.  I have a decent sized TV, but I was standing six inches from it when the insanity ensued!

[/QUOTE]

Lmao, I was doing the same thing...not sure I took a breath!