Latest Behind the B

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Latest Behind the B

I think this is so far my favourite episode, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. At around the 11:26 mark PC & Cam are talking about signing Millar. Peter says. "Better get Millar signed this week." Then I can't hear what's said after that. Cam cracks me up with his intensity & his joking manner. He says something at the end that everyone laughs. Can anyone else tell me what it is please?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Latest Behind the B

What?!

Borrow BadHabs hearing aid. Yah ol coot.

Too many shots off the goalie mask lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What?!

Borrow BadHabs hearing aid. Yah ol coot.

Too many shots off the goalie mask lol

[/QUOTE]

I have had too many shots, but that hasn't effected my hearing. Not wearing hearing protection at a mill I used to work at has. Ya know dog...Young & invincible? I have a hearing aid on order, but won't be here for a few more wks. Can ya help me out ya miserable prik or what! Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Here's what I got out of the conversation.

PC: get that Miller deal signed Sweens.....really good game.

Neely: Which one ?

PC and Adam Creighton: Miller

Neely: It's agreeable.........right ?

Laughter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's what I got out of the conversation.

PC: get that Miller deal signed Sweens.....really good game.

Neely: Which one ?

PC and Adam Creighton: Miller

Neely: It's agreeable.........right ?

Laughter

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Chowda! So, it looks like Neely was giving PC a little bit of a ribbing about PC just deciding on signing Miller on his "own" order and not checking with him. So Cam said. " So we're all in agreement then!" in jest. I love when they allow us fans to see this side of the game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that draft evaluation meeting, I'd like to know how the process works - is it a vote?  Does everyone make an argument and then PC rules on who is right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that draft evaluation meeting, I'd like to know how the process works - is it a vote?  Does everyone make an argument and then PC rules on who is right?

[/QUOTE]

I'd assume it's alot like the other teams who have had cameras in the room while thye made those decisions. Oil Change has it when deciding to pick Hall, and the St. Louis Blues gave the NHL Network all access to their draft a few years ago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle-Salty. Show Uncle-Salty's posts

It's too bad that they have to bleep the naughty words. It kinda takes something away, imo.  It's a great show and it seems to not last long enough. I bet there's some interesting things that get edited.