Let's go Hannu!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Let's go Hannu!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=346875

The guy is getting another shot. Lets hope 3rd times a charm. I always liked this guy. I met him once here in Cowtown & he seemed to have it! After his ankle injury, I don't know what happened- But I heard the B's forced him to come back when he wasn't ready & I also heard that he lost a lot of strength in that ankle which hurt his lateral movement & agility.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Let's go Hannu!

In Response to Let's go Hannu!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=346875 The guy is getting another shot. Lets hope 3rd times a charm. I always liked this guy. I met him once here in Cowtown & he seemed to have it! After his ankle injury, I don't know what happened- But I heard the B's forced him to come back when he wasn't ready & I also heard that he lost a lot of strength in that ankle which hurt his lateral movement & agility.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I too was pleased when I saw  HT was getting another shot in the worlds best league.Hope he's able to make the most of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Your in Cowtown nitemare-38 ! In the land of the Sutters, how boring. Do you have your Bruin tixs yet ?  Hope your going. I'm heading to Edmonton for the game. I tried to get to Calgary, but I couldn't manage the time..boo for me....Keep posting fellow Bruin fan....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea Stuke! This is my travel year. I work for an airline so the B's vs the Flames (2nd worst fans in hockey) Then fly to Van on the 26, then fly to oiltown on the 27th. Can't Wait!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Let's go Hannu!:
    [QUOTE]Yea Stuke! This is my travel year. I work for an airline so the B's vs the Flames (2nd worst fans in hockey) Then fly to Van on the 26, then fly to oiltown on the 27th. Can't Wait!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    2 Questions for you Nitemare:

1. Define "worst"

2. Which team's fans are #1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's go Hannu! : 2 Questions for you Nitemare: 1. Define "worst" 2. Which team's fans are #1
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    "Define worst" isn't a question if we're going to nit-pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Carl Soderberg comes back to haunt me once again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's go Hannu! : 2 Questions for you Nitemare: 1. Define "worst" 2. Which team's fans are #1
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Well if you're being a smart rump. Here's a definition of worst:

[wurst] Show IPA
    –adjective, superl. of bad and ill.
    bad or ill in the highest, greatest, or most extreme degree: the worst person.
    most faulty, unsatisfactory, or objectionable: the worst paper submitted.
    most unfavorable or injurious.
    in the poorest condition: the worst house on the block.
    most unpleasant, unattractive, or disagreeable: the worst personality I've ever known.
    most lacking in skill; least skilled: the worst typist in the group.
    –noun
    that which is worst.
    –adverb
    in the most evil, wicked, severe, or disadvantageous manner.
    with the most severity, intensity, etc.; in the greatest degree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

To answer your second question.
    I think fans that are able to conduct themselves in a respectful manner to others that may cheer for another team even in their home building. Those fans are #1.