Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote!

In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote!:
    [QUOTE]B's will keep the pick unless it is for a Nash-type player...it just won't happen...too many peices to move to make it happen and it would kill the team chemistry. This pick will be #4 +/- 1, the Leafs have just completed a soft part of their schedule and could not beat the Ile's and barely beat the Sen's...just watch and be patient. Doc
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Exactly. At a certain point too many moves just becomes disruptive. I can not think of a single previous Cup Championship team that won after a massive makeover at the trade deadline.

At a certain point changing for the sake of change becomes counterproductive...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

ZACH PARISE!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote! :  okay, so torontos first plus which of the following (pick one) Krejci, Bergeron, Rask, or Seguin and which of the following (again, pick one) caron, kampfer, bartkowski, marchand
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

1. I was only kidding haha

2. Knowing Lou, I'm guessing Krejci, Caron, Kampfer, Spooner, Leafs Pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]. "We'll all be sick when TOR makes the playoffs" Man I love my morning laugh it's better than a triple shot of espresso wakes me right up comical.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Sitting here watching Tor lead Montreal in the third and the announcers are talking about them being only 4 points out of a playoff spot and their push for the playoffs.

What's so funny?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Another Toronto goal.  Gee, that #81 guy is pretty good.  He available?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote! : you are 100% that type of fan, you have proved it before, do i need to go dig up those old threads?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Go ahead!!! Let's see it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote! : Exactly. At a certain point too many moves just becomes disruptive. I can not think of a single previous Cup Championship team that won after a massive makeover at the trade deadline. At a certain point changing for the sake of change becomes counterproductive...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Massive makeover? Stuart barely played all year due to injury (non-factor) and Wheeler did not deliver as they would of hoped...I don't see this BIG turnover you may be speaking off?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If there is a true impact winger available and we can get him for Horton and the pick I say PC would have to seriously consider it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

This is a good draft.  Keep it.  Even if it ends up being 8th or 9th.  Bruins can always move up in the draft with a deal.  Relax.  We will end up with a good young stud who will be a Bruin in 2-3 years.  Relax.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

OK, pbergeron37, I would definitely do Rask, Bartowski and TO's pick for Parise. TO's pick is losing value every day.

I'm a gambler. Win the cup and nobody cares.

Is Zach even ready though and, yeah, I know that we would also need a backup goalie. Parise would be great!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote! : Had no idea you were talking about the draft! I thought we were still focused on the upcoming trading deadline. Yes, absolutely the Toronto pick should be in play at draft time for players like Weber fer sure! As for now, I repeat that PC's not going to be able to work much magic b4 2/28 due to the cap Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Yes that is what I voted regarding the TO pick (what I think PC will do with it) so I agree with you in that it won't get traded by the deadline but I don't think it will hinder the Bruins eastern Conference push because PC didn't make a deal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote! :  What's so funny? Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I know what's not funny everytime Thomas lets in a goal you think it's weak no matter what so much so you run to the bruins blog during the game to post about it. What also is weak is you cheering for Kessel when he scores enough to post about it.

You don't sound to much like a Bruins fan from your opinions so there's no more reason for me to answer "What's so funny?".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets make a bet: TOR #1 pick...Come and Vote! : Massive makeover? Stuart barely played all year due to injury (non-factor) and Wheeler did not deliver as they would of hoped...I don't see this BIG turnover you may be speaking off?
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

My point was I am glad they did not make too many moves....