Line-Up against Ottawa when the smoke clears should look like this maybe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Line-Up against Ottawa when the smoke clears should look like this maybe

Milan Lucic - David Kreji - Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron - Mark Recchi
    Rich Peverly - Chris Kelly - Michael Ryder
    Daniel Paille - Greg Campbell - Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara - Tomas Kaberle
    Dennis Seidenberg - Johnny Boychuk
    Andrew Ference - Adam Mcquaid

thoughts u guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Line-Up against Ottawa when the smoke clears should look like this maybe

I expect Seguin will stay in there for a while and Paille takes a seat.  Kelly can bump down to the fourth line.  If, come playoff time Segiun isn't reliable, it will probably look just like you have it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

No way Pev makes it to this game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

You think Kabs plays tonight?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Line-Up against Ottawa when the smoke clears should look like this maybe:
    [QUOTE]No way Pev makes it to this game.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

No, but he will be there soon so I suspect both Seguin and Paille will be playing like it were their last game ever....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mmarzella. Show mmarzella's posts

Atlanta played Phoenix yesterday... i'm sure they will meet up with team in Calgary on Tue.