Lines Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Lines Tonight

Bergeron-Marchand-Fraser

Spooner-Soderberg-Smith

Hard to decide which one of those will be the better line.  I like that they are splitting up the two Providence guys to spread out the (in)experience

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Lines Tonight

I don't like it.  I think Smith is a perfect fit with Marchand and Bergeron, and I run with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't like it.  I think Smith is a perfect fit with Marchand and Bergeron, and I run with that.

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, though with so many new players right now I think Julien will be changing it up at times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I like keeping the 2nd line in tact as well.  I am not excited about the new lines.  I do feel I will have a better grasp of what Fraser brings to the table and that will be good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like keeping the 2nd line in tact as well.  I am not excited about the new lines.  I do feel I will have a better grasp of what Fraser brings to the table and that will be good.

[/QUOTE]

Ricky I've been to a couple Providence games, I like his game. Wether or not he's ready for the NHL, I don't know, but he hits everything in sight, or atleast tries to, he tends to miss sometimes. Good around the net,  physical and has some hands. they arent sweet yet, but maybe one day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins 

"Lines - White: Lucic-Krejci-Iginla // Gold: Marchand-Bergeron-Fraser // Grey: Soderberg-Spooner-Smith // Merlot: Caron-Campbell-Johnson ^CS"

That was yesterday's practice at Rexall. After the way Smith played in Calagary, I can't see moving him down either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@NHLBruins 

"Lines - White: Lucic-Krejci-Iginla // Gold: Marchand-Bergeron-Fraser // Grey: Soderberg-Spooner-Smith // Merlot: Caron-Campbell-Johnson ^CS"

That was yesterday's practice at Rexall. After the way Smith played in Calagary, I can't see moving him down either.

[/QUOTE]
    Would the be considered moving him down ? That line could work well especially on the oilers fast ice.