LIVE FROM THE BELL CENTER IN MONTREAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: LIVE FROM THE BELL CENTER IN MONTREAL

In response to red75's comment:

WTH?????? After his first preseason game???

You're a buffoon, a liar and a coward.

Well, it's just that with Stanley's vast (albeit self-proclaimed) "GM experience" spanning over 5 decades, he can tell with just one game how a player will pan out at the NHL level. You and I as mere mortals don't have that type of insight and clairvoyance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Kennedy97's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

[QUOTE]

WTH?????? After his first preseason game???

You're a buffoon, a liar and a coward.

Well, it's just that with Stanley's vast (albeit self-proclaimed) "GM experience" spanning over 5 decades, he can tell with just one game how a player will pan out at the NHL level. You and I as mere mortals don't have that type of insight and clairvoyance.

[/QUOTE]

Kenneedy97....u got it !    It took you one evening to understand what others will take 2-3 years to understand...absolutely right ...being there last night I've noticed a lot of things about Chad Johnson...his strengh : handles the puck very well when he goes out of the crease.....his weaknesses : his positionning ..horrible compare to Malcom ...with a good goalies coach he may improve a lot but it will have to be with the P-Bruins ...he is slower than Malcom on his lateral moves....I wish him goog luck but I declare that I made a big judgmemt mistake on his potential ...(I cant be 100% right on the youngsters) .....my next big hope is Reilly Smith ..very disapointed  that he wasnt playing last night ....big big hopes on him ...and Nick Johnson has impressed me last night , looking forward to watch his next performance...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My bet with red

Spooner + Smith vs The Lemon ....a piece of cake

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Love the ignore feature where I don't have cowards & buffoons getting me worked up. 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Stanley, please take it down a notch. You are becoming more and more insufferable with every post.  I dont want to put you on ignore. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Stanley, please take it down a notch. You are becoming more and more insufferable with every post.  I dont want to put you on ignore. 

I think Davey speaks for everyone on the board Stanley.  

You're about to embarrass yourself with a Nick Johnson crush that will crumble in two weeks.  Please stop annoying everyone here with this nonsense.  Dial it back a notch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I have to admit that it looks like I was wrong with Chad ...but its only one game 

Stanley, how can you disregard other posters' opinions of Chad Johnson (when they said they saw him live 6 or 7 times) but then turn an about face after you saw him live only once?!?

Many said he only had a limited amount of NHL experience and to not get caught up in his numbers, but you would not listen to the voices of reason...sheesh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

I have to admit that it looks like I was wrong with Chad ...but its only one game 

Stanley, how can you disregard other posters' opinions of Chad Johnson (when they said they saw him live 6 or 7 times) but then turn an about face after you saw him live only once?!?

Many said he only had a limited amount of NHL experience and to not get caught up in his numbers, but you would not listen to the voices of reason...sheesh!

I have noticed too many weakness from him ...lateral moves too slow, bad positionning , slow to get up ...nope my love story with Chad is OVER...loking forward for Reilly Smith to make the team ...if not it'll be a huge disapointment ....but I am very confident that the BRUINS will keep him.....such a talented player....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

They don't exist in Stanley's world. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Svedberg will be the back up goalie for this season...

Please do not talk to me about Chad Johnson anymore....my focus is now on Reilly Smith ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Please do not talk to me about Chad Johnson anymore....my focus is now on Reilly Smith ...

But...but...i thought Johnson was a lock Stanley?

Surely you arent implying that a man with your level of intelligence and hockey knowledge and experience in hockey could have possibly been wrong? Are you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

Surely you arent implying that a man with your level of intelligence and hockey knowledge and experience in hockey could have possibly been wrong? Are you?

[/QUOTE]

Yes Davey ...I made a bad call on him ....I can admit my errors as you can see and I can be very humble and modest sometimes ...andI cannot hit for 1,000.   Even the best of MLB only hits around ,375 .....so forgive me for Chad Johnson ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes Davey ...I made a bad call on him ....I can admit my errors as you can see and I can be very humble and modest sometimes ...andI cannot hit for 1,000.   Even the best of MLB only hits around ,375 .....so forgive me for Chad Johnson ...

[/QUOTE]

Yes, "humble and modest" is exactly how I'd describe you. Those are just other words for insane aren't they. I seem to have lost my thesaurus.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Try to keep your insults in touch.  If you don't like what Stanley has to say move on , there are multiple ways of doing that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Try to keep your insults in touch.  If you don't like what Stanley has to say move on , there are multiple ways of doing that.

If only I was as diplomatic as you are BsL. I sincerely wish I was a better man but I'll probably never change. I'm sorry you find it offensive but I'll stay at it as long as he acts like he does. Please explain to me how he's any different than Cactus Tony aside from the fact that Stanley claims to be a Bruins fan while predicting losses if his Binkies don't play. So I respectfully decline your advice sir. I hope this doesn't affect our relationship.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If only I was as diplomatic as you are BsL. I sincerely wish I was a better man but I'll probably never change. I'm sorry you find it offensive but I'll stay at it as long as he acts like he does. Please explain to me how he's any different than Cactus Tony aside from the fact that Stanley claims to be a Bruins fan while predicting losses if his Binkies don't play. So I respectfully decline your advice sir. I hope this doesn't affect our relationship.

[/QUOTE]

No offense taken at all. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

This is so weird ! , ! 

They hate me in Montreal because I am a Bruins fan and they dont like me in Boston because I protect my BRUINS and I have hIgh hopes and high expectations for the next few years ?????   Really weird !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Why dont I become a Jets fan and join red ??   Nah in your dreams red I love my BRUINS way too much ....