Loooch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Loooch

Whats wrong with this kid? He has been awful both games. I know most of the forwards have been playing pretty poor but he looks like a rookie out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Loooch

Wish I knew. Looch had a great chance to score on a Horton pass early on......but Price robbed him. The whole line seems to be struggling. Can't believe Krecji couldn't beat Price when he was down and pretty much out.....

Seems to be the theme of this series.......so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

No hitting, no life, nervous like a schoolgirl...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

The biggest hole in his game is his foot speed, it looks like he is wearing concrete shoes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think that we will learn that he is playing injured when the Bruins are out!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Every playoff we see that the Bs are too slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

Ya he is Neely all right,with cement shoes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Loooch:
    [QUOTE]Looch had a great chance to score on a Horton pass early on......but Price robbed him. Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Price didn't rob anyone tonight... Looch shot the puck right into him! Looch hasn't been a factor since he scored his 30th.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

When Price made the great save on him my wife commented that he did not go towards the net for a rebound. Complacency seems to be the word for most of this team. No desperation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Yeah he's injured.  You can tell.  No jump.  No emotion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Injured? Your source?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]When Price made the great save on him my wife commented that he did not go towards the net for a rebound. Complacency seems to be the word for most of this team. No desperation.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    I thought the same thing. I think he thought he scored or he was expecting to score. He had another great chance off a faceoff that went right into the toilet seat on Price's chest. My girlfriend yelled " Why the f are you shooting at his chest! At least aim for the head if you're going to shoot at him" There was a lot more profanity though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Loooch : I thought the same thing. I think he thought he scored or he was expecting to score. He had another great chance off a faceoff that went right into the toilet seat on Price's chest. My girlfriend yelled " Why the f are you shooting at his chest! At least aim for the head if you're going to shoot at him" There was a lot more profanity though.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Speaking of desperation, I hate to keep bringing this up but have you been paying attention to the Van/Chi series? My god those guys are playing for keeps and are willing to do anythin (and I mean anything) to win. It is crazy and when I watch the B's and Habs on the off night it is almost like watching an amateur game.

Even if the Canucks sweep Chicago, if the Hawks were to play the Bruins they would be killing us. Speed, hitting, timely goaltending, the complete will to win. I was hoping the B's would havet he same attitude. I guessed wrong...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Loooch : Speaking of desperation, I hate to keep bringing this up but have you been paying attention to the Van/Chi series? My god those guys are playing for keeps and are willing to do anythin (and I mean anything) to win. It is crazy and when I watch the B's and Habs on the off night it is almost like watching an amateur game. Even if the Canucks sweep Chicago, if the Hawks were to play the Bruins they would be killing us. Speed, hitting, timely goaltending, the complete will to win. I was hoping the B's would havet he same attitude. I guessed wrong...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Yes I have but not only this series but Ana/Nash, Buf/Phi, LA/SJ, and PHX/Det have been great series to watch back and forth action where you think either team could win. This series has been so one sided. Watching Chi you still think that they have a chance to win. They leave it all out on the ice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Buf/Phi was actionpacked tonight. Scoring, fights, etc. Awesome. By the way, I still do think Chi has a chance and will continue to think so until Van wins the 4rth game. The Hawks just seem to have their number so anything can happen...Just terrific hockey to watch as a fan of the sport...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Looks liks he is scared...its what playing for the Bs do to players.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

my guess is he is injured based on his play and skating.

That being said, it doesn't make up for all the careless giveaways in the Bruins end that have led to goals.

WHERE IS THE EMOTION???????????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sebagoking. Show sebagoking's posts

wasn't that the excuse last year?  gimpy ankle?  like noted above, injuries may slow you down physically but where's the emotion?  this team needs a spark!  6 playoff losses in a row and no one is stepping it up and taking charge.  how many guys at this stage of the season aren't playing hurt?  not many!  playing through the pain, that is what the playoffs are about!  if you can't play then pull a Chara and stay home.  they need to tune out coach potato head, open it up, drop the gloves and play some freakin' hockey.  6 IN A ROW CJ!  that crap ain't working! 

C'mon B's bring the heat in game 3 and keep this season alive.  the thought of having to watch the red sox in April is too painful to bear!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Injured? Your source?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I don't need a source to see that he does not have the same jump as earlier this year!!