Losing 2 out of 3 against the Sabres...hummm. Is it time to think about a trade ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

Losing 2 out of 3 against the Sabres...hummm. Is it time to think about a trade ??

Its funny but the B's look small against the Sabres....maybe PC should deal to get one big physical player...???

What do you think ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Losing 2 out of 3 against the Sabres...hummm. Is it time to think about a trade ??

I think the B's forwards do a good job making other goalies look good.  They can't snipe shooting the puck right at the goalie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

Re: Losing 2 out of 3 against the Sabres...hummm. Is it time to think about a trade ??

So do we need a physical player to play the Sabres or a sniper to improve the offense ...maybe we need both ...hope PC is on the phone already

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I think they should start with Khudobin, wouldn't you agree, stanleylucicmarchand12?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stanley, seriously, stop it.  Jesus.  You're not fooling anyone.  You said you were leaving for a month.  Do us a favor:  Leave for two!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Sniper... all they chances they get they should be scoring more than2 goals a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bostonbruins12, I think the Bruins should get Blake Wheeler...Now way they would ever lose 2 out of 3 to the Sabres with Wheeler in the line up...

Just don't tell Stanley i said this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I would consider replacing: Bourque, Ference and Thornton... in that order.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

How about  Lucic , Krejci , Seguin and Hamilton to Anaheim

Ryan , Getzlaf, and Perry to the Bruins... 

I can dream can't I ..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonbruins12. Show Bostonbruins12's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Bostonbruins12, I think the Bruins should get Blake Wheeler...Now way they would ever lose 2 out of 3 to the Sabres with Wheeler in the line up...

Just don't tell Stanley i said this.

You bet we miss his points, we miss his goals, we miss his talent but above all we miss his size, and dont tell me Pev won the cup ...Pev won the cup because he plays for the Bruins , the Bruins didnt win the cup because of Pev

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oy vey.

Stanley, most of the regular posters here have IQ's that break triple digits. You are not fooling any of the regulars. Well, maybe heyoo, but outside of her/him...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Let me guess where this might be going - get Wheeler back for Seguin and Hamilton?

No, the Jets would never go for that.  Blake is going to be the franchise.  Or is he already?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Blake "why is there a big painted blue line on the ice" Wheeler.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I tried.  I really did.  I worked most of one day to tame him and fit him into the one predictions post where he could be contained and people could patronize him and everyone would be happy.  Or so I thought.  I hate it when a plan falls apart.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bostonbruins12's comment:

Its funny but the B's look small against the Sabres....maybe PC should deal to get one big physical player...???

What do you think ?

You want the B's to get a big physical player and yet just last year you said Carter Camper was the answer. Which is it ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rivve. Show rivve's posts

I dont care Chris is the son of Ray. He is just not good enough.

Its time to play someone else instead.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

When the Bruins played their phyisical game they were tough to beat and they scored more goals. Since Thornton lost the the fight to Scott of the Sabres he has not been the same player and the Bruins have not played as tough. The Bruins have to play that style of game to beat a team like the Sabres, we do have other players who are tough like Chara, Lucic or MAcDermid and we can play much tougher. The team as a whole has to play the tougher style and they do need a better 3rd line winger than Bourque to be able to roll 3 good scoring lines like they had when they won the cup. PC will address what needs to be fixed since we now have some cap space. We also have to keep in mind this is only their 2nd regular season loss and they have played well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

When the Bruins played their phyisical game they were tough to beat and they scored more goals. Since Thornton lost the the fight to Scott of the Sabres he has not been the same player and the Bruins have not played as tough. The Bruins have to play that style of game to beat a team like the Sabres, we do have other players who are tough like Chara, Lucic or MAcDermid and we can play much tougher. The team as a whole has to play the tougher style and they do need a better 3rd line winger than Bourque to be able to roll 3 good scoring lines like they had when they won the cup. PC will address what needs to be fixed since we now have some cap space. We also have to keep in mind this is only their 2nd regular season loss and they have played well.

bruno ...YOU ARE DONE my friend ..you just posted something that makes sense , they all going to call you Stanley ..you're done on this board Dude believe me ...just like if you post something positive on Khudo or Wheeler ...you will be called Stanley ..this is how it works here ..if u say like the majority you're fine ..but if you predict that the habs will make the playoffs, that Khudo will be a number 1 in the NHL soon that Wheeler will get 38 points (18 goals) that the BRUINS will win the Stanley Cup ...YOU'RE DONE ...even worst if you say that you are with me on one of my prediction ...you're Stanley ..I know it sounds ridiculous but that the way it works heere my friend sorry for your user name but u better get a new one and dont ever say something that makes sense ...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

bruno ...YOU ARE DONE my friend ..you just posted something that makes sense , they all going to call you Stanley ..you're done on this board Dude believe me ...just like if you post something positive on Khudo or Wheeler ...you will be called Stanley ..this is how it works here ..if u say like the majority you're fine ..but if you predict that the habs will make the playoffs, that Khudo will be a number 1 in the NHL soon that Wheeler will get 38 points (18 goals) that the BRUINS will win the Stanley Cup ...YOU'RE DONE ...even worst if you say that you are with me on one of my prediction ...you're Stanley ..I know it sounds ridiculous but that the way it works heere my friend sorry for your user name but u better get a new one and dont ever say something that makes sense ...

Stanley you are obviously following your own advice.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Face it they have played soft since Scott punched out  Thorts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley - you're the worst poster here.

There's a few complete losers here, but anyone who creates 4 seperate BDC accounts so that he can praise himself, while spamming the board with utter nonsense, takes the cake.

We could vote on this... 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

There's a few complete losers here, but anyone who creates 4 seperate BDC accounts so that he can praise himself, while spamming the board with utter nonsense, takes the cake.

We could vote on this... 

Yeah but only 1 of us could/would stuff the ballot box.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

We could vote on this... 

Yeah but only 1 of us could/would stuff the ballot box.

Good point.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Losing 2 out of 3 to the themselves. Hummmmm makes me wonder. There is 4 more straight road games to play , this is another test. The Bruins are 8-2-2 in 48 game schedule, take a look at Wash. and Phl. starting record, maybe these 2 teams need a trade not the Bruins.