Lost a Bruins fan...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Lost a Bruins fan...

This picture won't help anyone feel better, but its another reminder that we lost one of ours yesterday.  Hope the Bruins do something for the family.  RIP Martin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Lost a Bruins fan...

You can be sure the Bruins will do the right thing.  Poor kid.  RIP Martin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

RIP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

This is heartbreaking for me, i cant focus at all.

I have been a bruins and celtics fan for over 50 years, i apologize that the yankees and cowboys have been my other major sports favs. This season, i will for the great city of boston and the people and especially for those who have been affected by this tragic event, i will root for the red sox and patriots.

Watching how the great folks in Boston put forth a great effort in this, makes me proud to know boston more than any other city in the USA even that i live 5 miiles from the NY State border.

God bless the greatest sport city in the world.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Its typical of these types of events when sadness turns to anger and hate. That's where I'm at now - RIP lil B's fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Poor Kid. Absolutely senseless actions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Oh God. Martin - You and your family are in our prayers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I hope the Bruins get a hold of this pic.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great post Fletch.

When they catch the scum that did this, and they will, ultimate justice would be to give the father ten minutes alone in a small room with them. Eight minutes more than he'll probably need.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Thanks for posting this Fletcher.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Thanks for posting this Fletcher.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

This picture won't help anyone feel better, but its another reminder that we lost one of ours yesterday.  Hope the Bruins do something for the family.  RIP Martin.

great post

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

nice tribute fletch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Probably the saddest thing I've ever seen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I want vengeance.  So far this one child and a 29 year old woman known.   Who ever did this is simply  a child and woman murderer, no different than the other muderderers that prey upon the weak.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Martin and his family...including that of his mother and sister who were also criticallly injured. RIP young lad!

Let's remember the other 2 people whose lives were taken needlessly, God Bless them as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thankyou Fletcher...Your a class guy...RIP Martin

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Great post Fletch.

When they catch the scum that did this, and they will, ultimate justice would be to give the father ten minutes alone in a small room with them. Eight minutes more than he'll probably need.

Exactly what I was just thinking and the scumbag(s) would still be getting off too easy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I have an 8 yr. old son myself, can't imagine what the family is going through, especially with the injuries to his mom and 6 yr. old sister. Looks like he was an awesome Bruins fan. My heart goes out to the whole family and every other person affected by this senseless and cowardly act of violence.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I have an 8 year old son myself, can't imagine what the family is going through, especially with the critical injuries to his mother and younger sister. Looks like he was a proud little Bruins fan. My heart goes out to the family and to every other person that was affected by this senseless and cowardly act of violence. What a travesty !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

i'm lost for words ...................

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Ive set this young man picture as my desktop background, to remind me every morning to pray to god for his family and those who have suffered thru this terrible terrible event.

It will remain there until justice has been served.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Still kinda lost for words.   Very sad.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

Very saddened to read this last night , senseless. He looks so happy at the game . 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Devestating.  

It hurts deeply to see senseless, cowardly acts of this nature happen to ANY person.  It hurts exponentially worse when the victims of such actions are children like Martin so full of love, life, and happiness.