Loud & Proud From Southern Ontario!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Loud & Proud From Southern Ontario!!

I will enjoy walking around my hometown city of St.Catharines, Ontario all summer long with my 2011 Stanley Cup Championship t-shirts. I never want this to end. With all of the Habs & Leafs fans around here, my gloating will be at an all time high. We have all waited so long for this. I still get teary eyed watching the videos & highlights of all the celebrations that have gone on. I will savour this forever. For all of the Habs fans ( some of them my friends) that have always asked me "when was the last time the Bruins won the cup", I now turn the tables on them asking them the same question about their Habs- 18 years & counting!! Man that feels good to say!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Re: Loud & Proud From Southern Ontario!!

I am moving from North Bay at the end of this month. I sure hope Dan Paille brings the cup to Welland.

Go B's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Loud & Proud From Southern Ontario!!:
    [QUOTE]I am moving from North Bay at the end of this month. I sure hope Dan Paille brings the cup to Welland. Go B's
    Posted by jman4[/QUOTE]

He sure will!

Nathan Horton will have it near there as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Regards to all the proud Bruins fans in Ontario

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Been fun walking around Van in my Bruins jersey the last two days ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Loud & Proud From Southern Ontario!!:
    [QUOTE]Regards to all the proud Bruins fans in Ontario Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Sta nley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I love the picture Stanley!! I could look at that all summer long!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

On Thursday I wore my Bruins jersey on the GO Train and while walking the path from Union Station in Toronto and into the office.  It was sweet especially after the GO Train conductor had said go canucks go on the Wednesday.  This summer I will love wearing my Bruins Stanley Cup Champion t-shirts and ball cap whether I am in the City or in cottage country.  Thank you Bruins!!