Lucic dilema

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmb246. Show dmb246's posts

Lucic dilema

What's wrong with Lucic and how do you fix it ? 
          I don't know if it's an injury or just a major slump 20 or so games without a goal is one thing but he's not putting any pressure on the forecheck ,is getting caught flat footed and just seems lost at times.
         You see an occasional flash of the old Looch and then its gone again.
          Recognizing that there's a problem is easy fixing it is hard,I wouldn't want to disrupt the second or third lines at this point with the way they are clicking and the fouth line or benching dosen't seem like a good idea to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Lucic dilema

20 other threads have asked this question...its up to you, bench him or play him where he is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lets not panic...Looch will do like Krejci invisible in round 1 and in game 1 & 2 against the Flyers THE best player on the ice...I wouldnt be surprised to see Looch with 2 goals tonight ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

krejci was awesome and everything, but JVR was the best player on the ice in game 2, if you deny that you are more delusional than i thought

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic dilema:
    [QUOTE]krejci was awesome and everything, but JVR was the best player on the ice in game 2, if you deny that you are more delusional than i thought
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Well I think TT was the player on the ice and all you have to do is look at the scoreboard to see that was true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

Here's my thought on JVR. He was great at getting chances. If he were as good as he's been blown up to be, he would've had 5-6 goals in that game. So works hard, lots of chances....reminds me of number 20 on the B's.... HAHA Who gets more open breakaways that that guy? seriously...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]krejci was awesome and everything, but JVR was the best player on the ice in game 2, if you deny that you are more delusional than i thought

Tim Thmas was by far the best player on the ice in game 2, if you deny that you are more delusional than I thought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

[QUOTE]Here's my thought on JVR. He was great at getting chances. If he were as good as he's been blown up to be, he would've had 5-6 goals in that game. So works hard, lots of chances....reminds me of number 20 on the B's.... HAHA Who gets more open breakaways that that guy? seriously...
    Posted by myoung125[/QUOTE]

you are not seriously comparing JVR to Paille are you?  time to lighten up on the meds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i assumed you meant skater.....yes, Tim Thomas first star. JVR second star

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

There's no dilemma about Lucic. IMO there is a physical problem that he, or the team, doesn't want to get worse. he was much more active in both Flyer games, but still not the Looch we have been used to. Give him time, Kreji isn't making all these moves on his own, and Horton needs Looch. just like Thomas's torn labrum, we'll hear about Looch after all of the games have been played.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

no dilemma he'll come around and so will the power play, both will carry us to the Cup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CycloneVette. Show CycloneVette's posts

Obviously you're delusional.  Tim Thomas was the best player on the ice in game 2, no question about it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CycloneVette. Show CycloneVette's posts

Maybe Lucic needs a little Phil Kessel treatment to get his game back on Track.  Bench him for a game and let Seguin see what he's got in the tank.  Lucic hasn't been skating, hes been slow, he glides around.  He has made bad pass after bad pass and isn't hitting pretty much at all.  I've watched every playoff game and been to a few and in that game 5 2OT game vs montreal they were giving him all sorts of praise because he got an assist on the game winner but he was by far the worst player on the ice in that game.  go back and watch the tape.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

According to the Philly play-by-play guy working at Versus, and the two former Flyers in the studio, you're 100% correct.  One of those imbiciles compared him to Ovechkin.  The guy had two goals early and then...nothing.  Let's not pretend he challenged Darryl Sittler or Joe Malone.

The best player on the ice was Tim Thomas by a million miles.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

Looch will come through, I agree, he's had to been hurt earlier on in the playoffs, not enough to take him out of the games (although in hindsight, that would have been a good idea) but I see him skating better and hitting harder, so I think its just a matter of time. I wouldnt be surprised to see him score our first PP goal...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemizz11. Show joemizz11's posts

Tonight Lucic will pot a Powerplay Goal !!!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He's looked slower for weeks.  Something sprained or pulled is quite possible.  He looked faster in game 2 than he has.  I think his confidence is down as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic dilema : According to the Philly play-by-play guy working at Versus, and the two former Flyers in the studio, you're 100% correct.  One of those imbiciles compared him to Ovechkin.  The guy had two goals early and then...nothing.  Let's not pretend he challenged Darryl Sittler or Joe Malone. The best player on the ice was Tim Thomas by a million miles.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

i already covered this, i assumed we were talking about skaters....read the full thread. Ya that comparison was ridiculous, basically if your big and have good wheels your ovechkin these days i guess? didn't one throw out a comparison to cam neely? pretty sure i remember that happening

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Looch is known for long stretches of wandering in the woods. Usually a few games on the 4th line reminds him of how he got the $4 mil/yr contract.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]There's no dilemma about Lucic. IMO there is a physical problem that he, or the team, doesn't want to get worse. he was much more active in both Flyer games, but still not the Looch we have been used to. Give him time, Kreji isn't making all these moves on his own, and Horton needs Looch. just like Thomas's torn labrum, we'll hear about Looch after all of the games have been played.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

I agree.  If he's injured, we won't be told about it and we'll just be left to wonder what's wrong.  I thought he looked much more like his aggressive self in Game Two and he looked better in Game One than he did throughout the entire series against that other team which isn't playing any more.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

The only "Lucic dilemma" that exists is the one that is created on this board by the typical over reactors.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic dilema:[QUOTE]The only "Lucic dilemma" that exists is the one that is created on this board by the typical over reactors. Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

No, no Yaso Julien should sit Lucic :sarcasm: and if Milan has two assists tonight without a goal there will be 5 more "what's wrong with Lucic" threads started up until game 4....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]no dilemma he'll come around and so will the power play, both will carry us to the Cup.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, what you said.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

I'll take Paille over JVR tonight. You???