Lucic fight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Lucic fight

In Response to Re: Lucic fight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Does that make Dez Komisarek? haha just kidding Dez, I would never call a man a girl.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

No, that makes Dez - Rosehill and NotAShot - Komisarek . Just for this segment though. Don't want to insult Shot. (btw thanks for the correction).

While Ryder did hit the post I don't find he belongs on a 4th line. Seemed out of place. Thorton doesn't seem out of place .
    Not sure that Thorton would've faired better with Rosehill.  That guys is big and has a much longer reach than Thorts. You could see the way he fights he uses his arm (holding jersey) so yuu don't get close to him.
    I say Thorton would have gotten the worst of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : No, that makes Dez - Rosehill and NotAShot - Komisarek . Just for this segment though. Don't want to insult Shot. (btw thanks for the correction). While Ryder did hit the post I don't find he belongs on a 4th line. Seemed out of place. Thorton doesn't seem out of place . Not sure that Thorton would've faired better with Rosehill.  That guys is big and has a much longer reach than Thorts. You could see the way he fights he uses his arm (holding jersey) so yuu don't get close to him. I say Thorton would have gotten the worst of it.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    My bad, I read it wrong. Thornton got the best of Rosehill earlier this year and did pretty well against Boogey. It would have kept Lucic out of the box as well which would have been another win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : My bad, I read it wrong. Thornton got the best of Rosehill earlier this year and did pretty well against Boogey. It would have kept Lucic out of the box as well which would have been another win.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure Thornton would've kept Lucic out of the box.That fight was a reaction by Lucic to what was happening on the ice at the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : No, that makes Dez - Rosehill and NotAShot - Komisarek . Just for this segment though. Don't want to insult Shot. (btw thanks for the correction). While Ryder did hit the post I don't find he belongs on a 4th line. Seemed out of place. Thorton doesn't seem out of place . Not sure that Thorton would've faired better with Rosehill.  That guys is big and has a much longer reach than Thorts. You could see the way he fights he uses his arm (holding jersey) so yuu don't get close to him. I say Thorton would have gotten the worst of it.
    I don't know what role,if any,Ryder might have on the playoff roster but I did think he played well the other night and trust me,it's not easy saying that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : I don't know what role,if any,Ryder might have on the playoff roster but I did think he played well the other night and trust me,it's not easy saying that.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong on Ryder.  If he's in the lineup on the 4th line it's a waste the same way if Paille on any of 1st,2nd or 3rd line.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Don't get me wrong on Ryder.  If he's in the lineup on the 4th line it's a waste the same way if Paille on any of 1st,2nd or 3rd line.
    Agreed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : Don't get me wrong on Ryder.  If he's in the lineup on the 4th line it's a waste the same way if Paille on any of 1st,2nd or 3rd line.

I don't understand why it's a waste.  A waste of money, sure, but what else?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : I don't understand why it's a waste.  A waste of money, sure, but what else?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I can see his point.If Ryder is playing it makes more sense to have him on a scoring line.I mean Ryder on an energy line.......spare me please.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]You didn't read that I said for Lucic to run with his tail between his legs there's other ways for Milan to win a confrontation and Neely didn't fight when it was late in the season during useless situations late in his career Cam knew his hands were better for scoring.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

What do you call these? Look at the team & the player, the date & the year!

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/51653

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/1007/fightcard/reg1995

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]This one is a catch 22 ; He fights and we get many of us upset at what could have happened (myself included) and then there's the ones that would fill this board with Lucic is not the same, doesn't fight anymore , stays away from the heavy weights etc... I agree with SanDog, pick your fights,  right now the goal is to stay healthy. The rest is just mucho testosterone. I want the Bruins to fight and not back away from anyone but at the right time. All that fight did is take away our top goal scorer for 5mins and they lost a useless goon for 5 minutes in a close game.  How did that work out ? For those talking about Neely, he did walk away from fights,  O'Reilly told him to pick his fights also.  I'm sure Neely is in the box gringing that Lucic doesn't get hurt. P.S. BTW Shot how was that 4th line without Thornton ?
    Sorry Legion, but it was Milbury who said that.

"Then moving to the pros, coming to Boston and getting the opportunity to play, but playing in a role that was offered to contribute offensively, not just physically. And then also being told by Mike Milbury, for example, who would say: Listen, Cam, I want you to think about what you're doing as far as getting yourself put into the penalt y box. If you're going to fight, I want to make sure it's on your terms, not just fighting because someone is challenging you all the time." 

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=447046

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic fight:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : What do you call these? Look at the team & the player, the date & the year! http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/51653 http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/1007/fightcard/reg1995 Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Neely most defenitely see's himself as an entertainer not a Hall of Fame hockey player you're right and all those millions of college hockey fans who love a great sport where fighting is not allowed must be wrong gotcha.

What will fight blood lust brawl fans do if Bettman bans fighting in the NHL ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lucic fight : and your an inbred. have a nice day
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

It is "you're an inbred" as in "you are an inbred".

It's a play on words, and really, you should not be so sensitive about stuff like this. This is a hockey site. We don't take prisoners here. It doesn't bother me when everyone calls us Irish Catholics a bunch on drunks. Homoseric should be honoured to be called a phag. Better than either a leaf or a hab.