Lucic is the man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoM1. Show TheoM1's posts

Lucic is the man

Is it just me? I  agree the Bergeron goal was huge but the Bruins never get a chance for that winning goal if Lucic doesn't strap the team on his back. He showed them the way and the rest of the team followed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Lucic is the man

I agree.  Bergy got the clutch goals but Lucic was an animal and the MVP of that game.  You just got to keep believing even when the vegas odds are 99.9 to 0.01 against you.  They almost did the same in the regular season against the caps I think. They got two empty net goals but ended up losing in OT.

My favorite comeback of all time was Marcel Dionne's Kings against the Oilers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Lucic was great, but I'm a big 'team game' believer.  Lucic didn't help Rask make great saves, prepare Chara for continuous double shifts, teach Bartkowski how to jump into the fire, or force Bergeron to score two unbelieveably clutch goals.

Lucic was dominant in the 3rd, no doubt, but nobody needs to strap this team on their back.  There are too many contributors.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

All I could think of was the "shift" during the last ten minutes of the last game.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5OJ1O25r_8

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

I agree.  Bergy got the clutch goals but Lucic was an animal and the MVP of that game.  You just got to keep believing even when the vegas odds are 99.9 to 0.01 against you.  They almost did the same in the regular season against the caps I think. They got two empty net goals but ended up losing in OT.

What about when your losing at 8:09?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

oh, no question Lucic is the reason we're still talking about this team and not the 2013-2014 bruins. goals 2,3,4 were DIRECTLY because of Lucic. He didn't get a point on the tying goal, but he might have made his best play of the night to make it happen. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Agree with his being a monster in game 7, but if he played like that all series long, maybe we get more rest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Give it a rest!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Your fave comeback of all time , was marcel Dionne and the Kings vs the Oilers...Where you even watching the Bruins / leafs on Monday ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Lucic was great, but I'm a big 'team game' believer.  Lucic didn't help Rask make great saves, prepare Chara for continuous double shifts, teach Bartkowski how to jump into the fire, or force Bergeron to score two unbelieveably clutch goals.

Lucic was dominant in the 3rd, no doubt, but nobody needs to strap this team on their back.  There are too many contributors.

Exactly, Fletch.  The Bruins are the sum total of all their parts. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Lucic was the leader of the pack. Yes, contributions from all, but he was the mvp, whose play sparked them and kept them believing. This Lucic = BEAST

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Lucic and Bergeron are two of the best in the league. No argument here. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

It was great to watch Lucic show why the Bruins brought him to the team. When he gets going, he's nearly impossible to stop. I'm sure the Leafs would concur. He was a game changer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Give it a rest!

Oh c'mon, even you have to agree he walked right into that one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Boring, mundane stupid Wednesday coming to an end without much fun or funny stuff.

This busted me right out.  Thanks, Kel.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

It was great to watch Lucic show why the Bruins brought him to the team. When he gets going, he's nearly impossible to stop. I'm sure the Leafs would concur. He was a game changer.

Yes he is definetly a force when he wants to be.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

They almost did the same in the regular season against the caps I think. They got two empty net goals but ended up losing in OT.

It was against the Rangers in the first game of the season and Gaborik scored on a breakaway after a bad pass to Ference.