Lucic-Seguin-Horton do it....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Lucic-Seguin-Horton do it....

seguin is playing his best game right now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Julien would never give Seguin that kind of ice time but I wouldn't mind it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

When Campbell comes back, Seguin goes back to wing.  So I say....

Wheeler-Krecji-Seguin

Think about it.  Two guys that are great at keeping the puck and creating quality chances, paired with the member of the B's that's BEST at burrying his chances 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Interesting that Seguin and Marchand got a shift in overtime, Lucic did not.  They deserved it, combined 2-1-3 and +4.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Savard has served it up on a platter more than a few times recently... and no one is finishing (in particular Horton!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

As Sandog said it,

Im all for a 17-19-18 line but Julien is too stubborn to try it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Lucic-Seguin-Horton do it....:
    [QUOTE]As Sandog said it, Im all for a 17-19-18 line but Julien is too stubborn to try it
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    As much as i like the idea of caron coming back playing with bergie and seguin i like the idea of this too.