Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Lucic-takes-issue-with-being-called-catt?blockID=778417&feedID=10944

Interesting stuff, directly from the source.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Lucic-takes-issue-with-being-called-catt?blockID=778417&feedID=10944

Interesting stuff, directly from the source.[/QUOTE]

Haggerty the manure stirrer...Lucic did not much more that sweep the comments away with a laugh and was a little puzzled why he was singled out. Haggerty makes it sound like he was riled up and wanting to settle a score with Devellano or something.

Devellano said,

"Yes, [the owners] are billionaires. Good on them, they deserve it, but they also make their employees millionaires. Not a bad trade off for a guy like Lucic getting what, 6 million dollars a year?” said Devellano. “I mean good on him too, but he should be grateful. Understand though that these players want for nothing . . . it's first class this, first class that, meal allowances, travel money on the road, the whole shebang. Offer sheets don't hurt the players one bit."

This is where I believe the owners/management need to rope and tie their own. Players don't dictate the terms of an offer sheet(from what I understand) but - like most people - would gladly sign a lucrative one.

Who's at fault for rising players' salaries?

In these cases, squarely on the owners and their minions...

P.S. What's with the automatic double line spacing with a carrige return (Enter)?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Lucic Talks with Haggerty about Devellanno's comments

Now if only you can make your link work.  I had to waste time cutting and pasting.

I like the way Lucic answers to contraversy. i.e Miller's hit, Komisarek fights, YES WINNING THE CUP ON IN HIS NATIVE CITY !!  hey null ???