Lucic- What's Wrong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Lucic- What's Wrong

I hope by the end of this game it's no longer needed, but what's wrong with him. He's hitting, but not much else. Doesn't shoot, making blind passes to.....NOBODY! Not involved in scuffles. Did the refs do this to him where it seemed everytime he made contact with someone he was getting called. He doesn't fight, he's not scoring. Is there something wrong with his family? It seems his game went south after he came back after that issue. I hope that's not it, but I hope whatever it is it gets rectified.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Lucic- What's Wrong

Before the Feb 17th game against the Jets:

12 games 2 goals, 5 assists, 2 fights

After:

15 games 1 goal, 8 assists, 1 fight

BUT HOLY CRAP:

He's has zero penalty minutes in the last nine games.  That is not Milan Lucic hockey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Now I've seen everything NAS! You should've gotten ur wish right there with Neil and Nothing! Now there's really gotta be something going on. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Maybe he had a pow-wow with Thomas and found God?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

non-story are you guys trying to awake Shupe ?   says who Neil wanted to drop the gloves ? why doesn't Neal drop the gloves 1st ? who cares non-story. How many times does he have to fight that clown anyway.

Lucic is not playing well that for sure.  Like I said on the game thread I don't understand why he doesn't just go on the ice at the start and hit like he did against the Caps ?? He set the tone that game and the Caps D were a turnover machine all game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The only story about Lucic is his paltry 4 goals in 29 games after leading the club the past 2 years. Very disturbing for one who will have a cap hit of $6 million next season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

The only story about Lucic is his paltry 4 goals in 29 games after leading the club the past 2 years. Very disturbing for one who will have a cap hit of $6 million next season.

AMEN.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

non-story are you guys trying to awake Shupe ?   says who Neil wanted to drop the gloves ? why doesn't Neal drop the gloves 1st ? who cares non-story. How many times does he have to fight that clown anyway.

Lucic is not playing well that for sure.  Like I said on the game thread I don't understand why he doesn't just go on the ice at the start and hit like he did against the Caps ?? He set the tone that game and the Caps D were a turnover machine all game.

10 games with no PIM.

0 goals in 13 games

It's not as if the guy forgot how to play hockey.  Something is not right with him, whether it's physical or mental.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

His money isn't an issue.  They need his play a lot more than they need cap space. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's not as if the guy forgot how to play hockey.  Something is not right with him, whether it's physical or mental.

Well, he's still hitting for the most part so I would venture to guess that it is mental....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

His money isn't an issue.  They need his play a lot more than they need cap space. 

Very true. Just pointing out the ever widening discrepency between his output and his earnings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

This kind of stretch isn't unprecedented for him.  He's gone through quiet stretches before.  I don't remember any this long though.  It looks like he's taking too long almost every time he has to make a decision.  Or, if you want to use cliche's, he's gripping his stick like he's going to squeeze beer out of his stick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

If you think neil is a clown you didnt watch that game.  If lucic played with half the heart of neil he would be a superstar.  Neil hit everything, got ran from side/behind from lucic and wanted to have a word with him.   But you are looking to get me going.  Neil pasted campy and followed it up with a solid mush on johnson.  What player on this big bad bruin team had anywhere near the intensity that he brings.  I love Neil.  Hes a pitbull out there.  But no more on Neil, im not biting on it.  

I was gonna create a post dedicated to lucic.  Im not even sure where to start.  I love him when he plays like he did against washington.  The problem is he only has a game like that every so often.  Why cant he bring that nightly.  Hes so good and watching that performance is hard.  He got a little more angry in the 3rd but likely should have had a couple penalties.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

10 games with no PIM.

0 goals in 13 games

Agree with his bad play lately (exception of Cap game) but Neil is just a waste of time at that point n the game . I did like his emotion going in to help out Krejci.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I liked his form against the Caps last Saturday.  He was storming around like a rampaging rhino as if Washington players had a bulls-eye on them.  Like he was perpetually pissed.  Seems like it's not a consistent thing with him so far this year but we've seen this up 'n down from him before and probably will again.  This guy's a major part of any Bruin success and is needed to consistently make his presence felt in a game. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I liked his form against the Caps last Saturday.  He was storming around like a rampaging rhino as if Washington players had a bulls-eye on them.  Like he was perpetually pissed.  Seems like it's not a consistent thing with him so far this year but we've seen this up 'n down from him before and probably will again.  This guy's a major part of any Bruin success and is needed to consistently make his presence felt in a game. 

This is what I don't understand, how one game you come out as you said "perpetually pissed" and it works .  The next game you do the opposite of what worked.

Can someone show him the tapes to remind him of what works ?  or maybe cross check him across the back of the head to piiss him off before a game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Can someone show him the tapes to remind him of what works ?  or maybe cross check him across the back the head to piiss him off before a game.

Maybe they should have grabbed Komisarek off the waiver wire?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This is what I don't understand, how one game you come out as you said "perpetually pissed" and it works .  The next game you do the opposite of what worked.

Can someone show him the tapes to remind him of what works ?  or maybe cross check him across the back the head to piiss him off before a game.

I think thats his main issue.  I joked that he was likely ticked bc he missed lunch against the caps.  Chara needs to have a father son talk with him.  Hes paid like a top notch player.  Its not all about goals.  It never even started with goals.  He was a run away train blowing glass outta the building with hits.   When is the last time hes had a hit like that.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I hope by the end of this game it's no longer needed, but what's wrong with him. He's hitting, but not much else. Doesn't shoot, making blind passes to.....NOBODY! Not involved in scuffles. Did the refs do this to him where it seemed everytime he made contact with someone he was getting called. He doesn't fight, he's not scoring. Is there something wrong with his family? It seems his game went south after he came back after that issue. I hope that's not it, but I hope whatever it is it gets rectified.

i wondered if getting a fwe penalties in a game for what seemed like normal hockey plays got under his skin

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Can someone show him the tapes to remind him of what works ?  or maybe cross check him across the back of the head to piiss him off before a game.

Legion, it's like he's engaged against some teams and disengaged against others.  When the Bruins play a quiet game he joins in.  He can't be controlled when he plays like he did vs Washington. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

I think thats his main issue.  I joked that he was likely ticked bc he missed lunch against the caps.  Chara needs to have a father son talk with him.  Hes paid like a top notch player.  Its not all about goals.  It never even started with goals.  He was a run away train blowing glass outta the building with hits.   When is the last time hes had a hit like that.  

Exacty shupe.  He doesn't have to score to have a profound effect.  His intimidation factor alone casts itself over a game. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

hmmm.....newfound fatherhood?!?!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

not to be confused with newfound land fatherhood...whole other different ball of wax, that one...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

10 games with no PIM.

0 goals in 13 games

Hey Nas - Last week I stated that Lucic looked disinterested and you called me Dr Ruth. Now you are questioning his mental and physical state. Whatever the reason, he ain't right this year.