Lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Lucic

he's in another one of those stretches where he is invisible except when he is turning the puck over. i dont know if he's hurt or something but he doesnt seem to win a lot of puck battles for a guy of his size and strength. if he isnt scoring and crushing people then what good is he? especially at $6 million bucks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Lucic

Is this a serious post?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Invisible stretches? He had a bad game  last night but the game before that he was dominant and had two goals. One game does not make a stretch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

there're 29 other teams that would take the Looch in a heartbeat....  salary and all....

i'm glad he's on our side....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this a serious post?

[/QUOTE]

Can't be. Fats the man!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Are we going to see a post titled for every Bruin that had a rough game last night? Jeebus we'd have a list of 20 different threads.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Brutal! You obviously need to  reevaluate his value. Every team would love to have this beast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brutal! You obviously need to  reevaluate his value. Every team would love to have this beast.

[/QUOTE]

Got no issues with Lucic,he floats some games but know he will be ready come play offs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Is this a serious post?

[/QUOTE]

Yep, which is why he's one ignore! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

You must have been watch reruns of last year. If that is not it, it must be your eyes - a checkup would be in order.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

A negative thread on Lucic, any thread about Thomas, any thread about Phaneuf or mention of Komiserak makes me want to gouge my eyes out.  Or better yet, gouge someone else's eyes out.

Yah.  All right already.  A loss to the Habs puts me in a grumpy mood for a while.  And it looks like some of you have a problem with that.  Well too the fark bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A negative thread on Lucic, any thread about Thomas, any thread about Phaneuf or mention of Komiserak makes me want to gouge my eyes out.  Or better yet, gouge someone else's eyes out.

Yah.  All right already.  A loss to the Habs puts me in a grumpy mood for a while.  And it looks like some of you have a problem with that.  Well too the fark bad.

[/QUOTE]

I'm grumpy with you,now don't go to bed crying like I did when I was a little id but I'm GRUMPY

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hah! Who gives a Fark! The sun will come up tomorrow and the B's will farking rebound, thats the only farking thing i know for sure!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm grumpy with you,now don't go to bed crying like I did when I was a little id but I'm GRUMPY

[/QUOTE]
    Thats hilarious, the B's made me cry once when i was little as well and if i remember correctly it was over a loss to the Scabs, too funny!As i got older and a little wiser and learned how some things work in life, i just get pizzed off now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Thats hilarious, the B's made me cry once when i was little as well and if i remember correctly it was over a loss to the Scabs, too funny!As i got older and a little wiser and learned how some things work in life, i just get pizzed off now.

[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness. A loss to the Habs doesn't bother as much. I still hated their effort last night & I thought the whole team was asleep & it pizzed my off that they did it against their biggest rival, but since they won the cup & beat the Habs along the way & the Habs have either missed the play-offs, or got knocked out of the 1st round since that happened;  makes things OK for me. I cried in 77, 78 & 79 was a killer & I cried for 3 days.

In 85' I stopped talking to my mother for about 4 days. There was about 2 minutes left in game 5 in a best of 5. Dougie Keans played well in that series & it was 0-0. My mom came downstairs not knowing who was who & asked what the score was. My dad said 0-0. She then says..."The team in the white is gonna score." Well it was the 1st time & last time I screamed at my mother & told her to shut-up. And my Dad understanding the situation let it slide with just a stern talking to & not his boot in my behind. Anyway.....51 seconds left & the Super Smurf Matts Naslund scores through Dougie Keans legs! Season over. I wrote answers to my mother when my dad wasn't around to her questions. Never said one single word to her. She even grounded me for acting like a big baby, but I didn't care. 4 days before I stopped boycotting her for her jinx!

For those of you that have never seen the goal. Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgn89H0e1sY

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fred's favorite Dave Reid with the choke job!

Bad ending, but fun video.  Thanks, nite.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Anyway.....51 seconds left & the Super Smurf Matts Naslund scores through Dougie Keans legs! Season over.

That was the year i believe Harry Sinden fired the coach near the end of the season and went behind the bench? Anyway i booked off work to watch this game, B's played well and were the underdog but i thought they could pull it off.When the game ended went downtown to the nearest watering hole, end of story.Brought back painful memories Nite, but the story about your Mom is priceless, hockey is emotional and when your favorite team loses to its arch rival it isn't fun. On top of it your Mom comes in and picks the winner just like that, i'm sure she forgave you. ;-) Out of curiosity what team was your Dad a fan of?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

Is this a serious post?

[/QUOTE]

You beat me too it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyway.....51 seconds left & the Super Smurf Matts Naslund scores through Dougie Keans legs! Season over.

[/QUOTE]

That was the year i believe Harry Sinden fired the coach near the end of the season and went behind the bench? Anyway i booked off work to watch this game, B's played well and were the underdog but i thought they could pull it off.When the game ended went downtown to the nearest watering hole, end of story.Brought back painful memories Nite, but the story about your Mom is priceless, hockey is emotional and when your favorite team loses to its arch rival it isn't fun. On top of it your Mom comes in and picks the winner just like that, i'm sure she forgave you. ;-) Out of curiosity what team was your Dad a fan of?

[/QUOTE]

My Dad was never into hockey to be honest until I got involved in it. He always hated the Habs though & he told me before it was because the fans were so fawking disgusting. LOL. But when I became a Bruins fan he started cheering & hoping for them, for me. I suppose when your over the top highstrung kid puts that much emotion into something you kindof had that parent feeling to jump on board. My mom is a big Bruins fan now too! LOL She knows all their jersey's & their colors! Had the big ST?Orpik debate with her too. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruin4evr. Show bruin4evr's posts

xdrive...
         You should go post on your favorite teams site, because your either a bruin hater or you don't watch much hockey. Lucic would be welcome on 29 other teams, and the Bruins would get a boat load of talent back. Watch more then one game before you comment!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

I/QUOTE]

My Dad was never into hockey to be honest until I got involved in it. He always hated the Habs though & he told me before it was because the fans were so fawking disgusting. LOL.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds a little like my life growing up, my Dad liked hockey he just wasn't a huge fan of any team but one thing for sure he hated the Scabs because he didn't like the way they pranced around like it was their god given right to win the Cup every year, anyway when i became a B's fan he would follow them because he knew i was a fan and he could chat with me about it. Oddly enough Ted Harris when he played for Montreal and Glenn Hall of the Hawks both at different times stopped into the store my Dad ran to buy something on their way up to northern Canada on a hunting trip, he said they were nice guys but he still didn't warm up to the Scabs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fred's favorite Dave Reid with the choke job!

Bad ending, but fun video.  Thanks, nite.

[/QUOTE]

I always liked Reid, thought he was a great character guy. Great on the PK. My biggest memory of him though was the nite he took Neely's spot against the Leafs while Cam & Kevin Stevens watched from the bench, because Kasper was a moron. Reid got 4 points that nite in the 4-4 tie. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

This loss has nothing to do with Lucic or any player for that matter. The PROBLEM is that the NHL season is 20 games tooooooo long.  What does this mean?  It means that players get bored and "float" sometimes. This is only natural and part of human nature.

And by the way, it would help if the NHL would not talk about expansion since they probably have half dozent teams that would have trouble against some AHL teams. Maybe the solution is to "jetison" some of the dead wood as Harry Sinden used to say.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to bruin4evr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

xdrive...
         You should go post on your favorite teams site, because your either a bruin hater or you don't watch much hockey. Lucic would be welcome on 29 other teams, and the Bruins would get a boat load of talent back. Watch more then one game before you comment!!!

[/QUOTE]

I am a bruins fan and i like Lucic , i watch every game and have been playing twice a week for a few decades now so im pretty sure i know hockey ...genius. If you are trying to deny that Lucic doesnt go thru loong stretches of being a non factor then pehaps it is you that doesnt watch much hockey. This post wasnt about the montreal game its about his inconsistency

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

[QUOTE]

Is this a serious post?

[/QUOTE]

Good question..........