Make A Change!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Make A Change!!!!!

B's have played terrible..Can't lay all the blame on Tuuka, though he should have had the gionta goal but, do something to get the team going!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Make A Change!!!!!

Doesn't matter now... our PP stinks and we are down by 3!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'm a Rask fan and can say he has allowed at least two soft goals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Like i said not blaming Rask, But holy crap the Power Play absolutley stinks!!
    Please Take Mark Recchi off of it and try Seguin. In fact, what has recchi done lately?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

The PP does blow right now, but the PP DOES NOT allow goals. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

How can the coach start a goalie who threw his stick in the stands like a little kid because of a high shot in practice? Oh yea that tells me he was mentaly ready to play vs the habs tonight! Its called Claude!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cooper-5. Show Cooper-5's posts

If you have the best goalie in the league late in the season, with a critical game pending, you play your number 1. Clearly, the team plays more confidently with Thomas in the net. There is no excuse: starting Rask was the wrong decision, unless something is wrong with Thomas that we don't know about.