March - busy month for Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

March - busy month for Bruins

17 gms. total, 3 sessiions of 3 gms. in four nights, 3 gms. with leafs, 2 gms with habs,, 2 gms. with Sens and one with Ruffless Sabres.

Simple goal for the Bruins stay healthy. I am very content with the Bruins NHL roster. The just in case call ups big ? This month will be CJ and company litmus paper test month, before the dreaded rumour trade mill kicks in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: March - busy month for Bruins

In response to boborielly224's comment:

17 gms. total, 3 sessiions of 3 gms. in four nights, 3 gms. with leafs, 2 gms with habs,, 2 gms. with Sens and one with Ruffless Sabres.

Simple goal for the Bruins stay healthy. I am very content with the Bruins NHL roster. The just in case call ups big ? This month will be CJ and company litmus paper test month, before the dreaded rumour trade mill kicks in.

My thoughts exactly....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Good point. April is no easy stretch either. 

This is part of why I have been suggesting the B's get another winger, especially a big one. They are going to be worn out by the playoffs with this schedule if they don't do something to a- improve their size on the the 3rd and 4th lines, b- improve their PP to make games easier - they can roll 4 lines all night, c- new players mean the marginal players go back to the A, get playing time, and the depth is there for the inevitable injuries. 

And watching all these pretenders move up in the standings while the Bruins are sitting on the shelf, is frustrating. At least it appears the rest came at a good time due to the Flu hitting the dressing room. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good get those Phat boys out on the ice. No more of this golfing on days off in Tampa, tired of waiting around 3-4 days. Yah I'm talking too you Phat Daddy Lucic, huffin n puffin back to the bench LoL

How do you like them apples ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Good get those Phat boys out on the ice. No more of this golfing on days off in Tampa, tired of waiting around 3-4 days. Yah I'm talking too you Phat Daddy Lucic, huffin n puffin back to the bench LoL

lol...would 2 goals and another beatdown of Eric Brewer by Lucic satisfy you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:Good get those Phat boys out on the ice. No more of this golfing on days off in Tampa, tired of waiting around 3-4 days. Yah I'm talking too you Phat Daddy Lucic, huffin n puffin back to the bench LoL

lol...would 2 goals and another beatdown of Eric Brewer by Lucic satisfy you? [/QUOTE]

I sense Phat Daddy is going to get a Gordie Howe soon...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

With a condensed schedule coming up for the B's in an already condensed season schedule, do you give some planned game days off for some players if you are in good team standing so some of the heavy loggers of ice time do not get burnt out?  Goalies seem to get the benefit of this line of thinking but not F or D.  The popular answer is probably "no way" but the main goal is to be rested and ready for the playoffs, right?   For the record, I like seeing the line-up out there every game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

...And watching all these pretenders move up in the standings while the Bruins are sitting on the shelf, is frustrating. At least it appears the rest came at a good time due to the Flu hitting the dressing room. 

True, I don't believe Montreal and Toronto are going to roll over either. Even though we have games in hand on those teams, they have already won them and the pressure is on us to respond to regain our division lead.

A three game losing streak anytime over the rest of the way can make thinkgs ugly in a hurry for us. I am not panicking - just stating the obvious, I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Another reason why PC's trade of Thomas early is a great move. He might be looking at the schedule and thinking it's better for this team in the long run to get a warm body now, as opposed to a "better" player at the deadline. Overall wear and tear on the club would be lessened if they had one more legit forward in March.

And absolutely...bring up some guys and rotate them in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Another reason why PC's trade of Thomas early is a great move. He might be looking at the schedule and thinking it's better for this team in the long run to get a warm body now, as opposed to a "better" player at the deadline. Overall wear and tear on the club would be lessened if they had one more legit forward in March.

And absolutely...bring up some guys and rotate them in.

^I am all in for this!