Marchand and Lucic or Iginla and Eriksson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Marchand and Lucic or Iginla and Eriksson

Who will put up more points next year the newcomers on the right or our familliar guys on the left?  Who will be more effective outside of the scoresheet?

Trying to get a better reference on these players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Marchand and Lucic or Iginla and Eriksson

Should be pretty even assuming both play the same amount of games. Out of the 4 I would expect Eriksson to lead in goals scored. Not quite sure what to expect from Iginla.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I'll go with Marchand and Lucic.  Historically Iginla and Eriksson are much more productive, but the Lefties are 25 and entering their peak years.  I'm expecting solid numbers all around though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Stats?  I'll say new guys.  I think Lucic/Iginla as a head-to-head will be close, and I lean to Lucic (player on the rise vs. player on the downside).  I expect Eriksson to be over 30, maybe mid-30s, and Marchand to be in the 20s, maybe 30.  Add LWs and add RWs and I think the RWs win.

Overall impact?  That's really tough to say.  Iginla's not Recchi, so I don't actually expect him to be doing a lot of the teach-y stuff Recchi did as a veteran leader.  I want to think that his presence and impact below the circles on the top line will be significant and help Lucic and Krejci have career years.  I'm prepared to be wrong and find that he's no more significant than any other RW who scores over 25 for them would be.  I'm really hoping Eriksson frees Bergeron to be more dynamic offensively.   In terms of goals for/against when they're on the ice, that line could end up leading the league.  And Eriksson will make fewer rush-killing one-on-one moves than Seguin. That would be some impact. 

Lucic and Marchand will do what they do.  I love what Fat does for this team, turnovers or not.  Marchand will play in every situation, and he's one of the few really nifty one on one forwards the Bruins have - not many of the forwards can break down the defense off the rush the way Marchand does.  Sometimes Fat, sometimes Bergeron.  That's about it.  Iginla, I guess, if he still has the legs.  Anyway, no idea how you'd actually measure these very different intangibles/non-stats things, so I'll call it a draw.  If pressed, I'd take the LWs because I know what they bring to this team and the jury is out on Iginla and Eriksson.

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Erickson and Iggy will win out, I'd say 30/30 for them,  and 25/25
     for Looch and MARCHMANT. Close though!

I think he lost a couple of Chicklets Fred--The Turk

The goal isn't for the Bruins to take a beating for the team, it's to cause the opponents to take a beating for theirs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Iggy leads team in goals so im taking iggy over lucic.   I will take marchand over loui.   In the end i will say the marchand lucic combo win. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Iginla, with tons of PP points, and Eriksson scoring on ontimers or on rushes for the win. Not by much, not a bad thing to have locker room competition.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Iginla, with tons of PP points, and Eriksson scoring on ontimers or on rushes for the win. Not by much, not a bad thing to have locker room competition.

Just like in here.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Iggy & Loui will put up the points while Looch & the little ball of hate do the dirty work....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Just like in here.  [/QUOTE]

Stay away from my dirty-locker-laundry you freak Tongue Out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Well You guys certainly didn't clear things up, but you did keep my excitement level on the rise.  I am a huge football fan, real life and fantasy.  At a time when I am usually only thinking about Fantasy Drafts, I am currently thinking mostly about the Bruins and there upcoming season.  I can't remeber the last time I was this excited in August.  I certainly don't think I was this excited after we won the cup.

Thanks for the responses all of them are appreiated.