Marchand and McQuaid 2 thumbs up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Marchand and McQuaid 2 thumbs up

I am really impress with Marchand's improvement  this year our new PK. Hopefully our new Rolston (the most underated Bruins we had back in those days). Lone Wolfe and Thornton dropping the gloves nice to see some tenacity. It seems when the Bruins drop the gloves early they seem to relax and play better. We have the Flyers Sat. OK McQuaid go after Carcillo prove yourself. McQuiad/Thornton out there doing the enforcer work it seems Lucic can concentrate on goal scoring but i will like Looch to do more thunderous hits and get in the d men faces.

I am still waiting for the big trade from PC Christmas lock down is soon approaching or we will wait until the new year. We have some big gms. PHL MTL WSH maybe these gms. will show PC what we are missing ie another elite d man.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Marchand and McQuaid 2 thumbs up

I am very impressed with Marchand so far.  I wasn't sure what he would bring in an NHL game, but he's filling his role very well.

Let's not go putting him on the second line.  He's playing his position and his role.  Don't mistake him for a potential 25 goal scorer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Re: Marchand and McQuaid 2 thumbs up

I've been plugging McQuaid for well over a year now.

He's known as 'Lonewolf' due to the nickname of a UFC fighter by the same name.... tough PEI boy - something in the red soil there - those lads are
    tough hombres...

Go Wolfie !