Re: Marchand for Dubinsky

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes!  Another good thread tanked by Stupid and Stupid going back and forth about stupidity.

Take your childish acts to the Pats side.  They love it over there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes!  Another good thread tanked by Stupid and Stupid going back and forth about stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

While your talking about stupid and childish i remember a poster on here said people with a lot of tattoos on there arms are automaticaly losers, now that is stupid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree 100%, why are his line mates getting a free pass? Loui has not impressed me at all so far. 

[/QUOTE]

Loui is tied for 5th in team scoring, better +/- and has played 5 fewer games

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Could it be ? No I mean seriously? How about marchand being t he leading scorer last year oh yea who was on that line.  I see u coming Don't even try to blame marchand for erixsson woes.

Check brad stats - you want a trade him because he's starting slow.  You insane?  This guy is one of the main reasons we won the cup . 

[/QUOTE]

Hey marco...good post, you're exactly right. Marchand is one of the last I would consider moving off this roster. He's playing on 2/3 of a line right now, that affects everyone. He's more than earned as much time as he needs to get it going. You want to make a move for Yak, start with Campbell, Kelly or Boychuk. Leave Brad alone - he's the real deal, and I'm glad we have him in Boston.

[/QUOTE]

I will say if the Edm. wants to trade Yakupov marchand will need to be in the deal for sure. Overall, The oilers need someone to take charge i don't think the ones mention above will be the one to do so neither is Marchand. Maybe kelly and boychuk, maybe throw in thornton  he would be helpful keeping the kids in line, can start some conversation with Edm. mngt.. The oilers are more interested in trading Hemsky before Yakupov. The best thing though is boston is one of the top teams where as oilers are not, so the bruins are in the drivers seat if the two franchises decide to make a deal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Barring a major injury to a key player or players (ie: Savard-like), this is the roster until the trade deadline.  And even then, unless the team is tanking, there won't be many additions IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Could it be ? No I mean seriously? How about marchand being t he leading scorer last year oh yea who was on that line.  I see u coming Don't even try to blame marchand for erixsson woes.

Check brad stats - you want a trade him because he's starting slow.  You insane?  This guy is one of the main reasons we won the cup . 

[/QUOTE]

Hey marco...good post, you're exactly right. Marchand is one of the last I would consider moving off this roster. He's playing on 2/3 of a line right now, that affects everyone. He's more than earned as much time as he needs to get it going. You want to make a move for Yak, start with Campbell, Kelly or Boychuk. Leave Brad alone - he's the real deal, and I'm glad we have him in Boston.

[/QUOTE]

I will say if the Edm. wants to trade Yakupov marchand will need to be in the deal for sure. Overall, The oilers need someone to take charge i don't think the ones mention above will be the one to do so neither is Marchand. Maybe kelly and boychuk, maybe throw in thornton  he would be helpful keeping the kids in line, can start some conversation with Edm. mngt.. The oilers are more interested in trading Hemsky before Yakupov. The best thing though is boston is one of the top teams where as oilers are not, so the bruins are in the drivers seat if the two franchises decide to make a deal.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that, they don't need forwards, I think they'd want an NHL proven defenseman.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

While your talking about stupid and childish i remember a poster on here said people with a lot of tattoos on there arms are automaticaly losers, now that is stupid.

[/QUOTE]

I think if someone comes on here and every single on their posts is directed towards one poster that person is childish and stupid.

I bet he has a sleeve of tats on his arm too.

What a loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm wearing long sleeves from now on...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think if someone comes on here and every single on their posts is directed towards one poster that person is childish and stupid.

I bet he has a sleeve of tats on his arm too.

What a loser.

[/QUOTE]

says the puppet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Barring a major injury to a key player or players (ie: Savard-like), this is the roster until the trade deadline.  And even then, unless the team is tanking, there won't be many additions IMO.

[/QUOTE]

It will be more along the lines of another Pandawful like pickup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:[QUOTE] Does anyone actually think that Brad will not make a contribution for the whole year?

Don't delude yourself with regular season uselessness.  [/QUOTE]

True but right now Marchand stinks! [/QUOTE]

He read  Mike RYDER'S "guide to the incomplete hockey player" over the summer. A constructive meeting with coach and Cam, followed by a period of press box self evaluation time, may do the trick. [/QUOTE]

And they know Marchand has a lot more too his game than Sir Glyd A Lot.

"It will be more along the lines of another Pandawful like pickup."

A dark cloud just came over my laptop and it started raining!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to watchtower's comment:[QUOTE] Does anyone actually think that Brad will not make a contribution for the whole year?

Don't delude yourself with regular season uselessness.  [/QUOTE]

True but right now Marchand stinks! [/QUOTE]

He read  Mike RYDER'S "guide to the incomplete hockey player" over the summer. A constructive meeting with coach and Cam, followed by a period of press box self evaluation time, may do the trick. [/QUOTE]

And they know Marchand has a lot more too his game than Sir Glyd A Lot.

"It will be more along the lines of another Pandawful like pickup."

A dark cloud just came over my laptop and it started raining!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Sandog, i'll try to cheer you up, how about another Daug-man type!!??!  ;-p

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i hardly think it was tanked. we went back and forth for what? 3 posts? and that was that. I think your post goes far more off the thread topic than ours. If you want to talk about tanking a thread maybe you should worry about yourself a little bit. Stupid Stupid and Stupid at it again. cheers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I will be the first to say that Marchand has played like absolute garbage so far this year. Not even close to where he should be considering his linemates and ice time.

However, I refuse to give up on him. From the time he scored his first goal in 2010 until the end of the year, he's had 67 goals in 183 games, which is an average of 30 goals per season. I'd rather stick with the guy, especially after the goal he had yesterday (which was a vintage Marchand shot), and with him seemingly mixing it up more than he has so far this year (pushing Falk for no reason, other than maybe "because he wanted to").

Bottom line: they're in first place, and there's plenty of hockey to be played before the trade deadline. I like to think that things are only looking up for guys like Marchand, Eriksson, Iginla and Bergeron (who have all seemingly underachieved upt o this point in the season).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

i certainly wouldn't use the term lackluster to describe marchands play. he hasn't had as much production as usual. his compete level is fine. 

[/QUOTE]

Would you say his play contains luster?  I wouldn't.

I haven't seen tons of games this year, but in the ones I've seen, Marchand has been lackluster.  He's been lackfire, lackheart, lackattention, lackexecution, and lackenergy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i certainly wouldn't use the term lackluster to describe marchands play. he hasn't had as much production as usual. his compete level is fine. 

[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen tons of games this year, but in the ones I've seen, Marchand has been lackluster.  He's been lackfire, lackheart, lackattention, lackexecution, and lackenergy.

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it's because he is lactose intolerant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Perhaps it's because he is lactose intolerant.

[/QUOTE]

That post was very lackfunny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

this topic needs some Ex-lax

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that, they don't need forwards, I think they'd want an NHL proven defenseman.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%.
    Edm. and NYI are in desperate need of quality d men. Take a look at their goals agst.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is Marchand good buddies with  John Lack ... ey, LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to pucman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I,m ready to give up on Marchand! Numerous times I have watched Marchand fumble & bumble the puck, dropping the puck to no one, refusing to give the puck to Eriksson, ( these 2 have zilch for chemistry) taking stupid penalties etc. etc. He has excelled in the PK i,ll give him that. I,d love to see Dubinsky on Bergeron,s leftside with Iglina on his right. With the 2 making about the same salary the only stumbling block would be Marchands no trade. The B,s have enough PK to overcome that loss. Lucic-Krejci-Smith  Soderberg-Kelly-Ericksson

[/QUOTE]

Interesting thought puc - My only hope is that Marchand could read these posts. The thought of being shipped to Columbus dancing thru his head -- would be more motivation that anything CJ could do at the moment. Although I'm not ready to give up on the little rodent -- Dubinsky would most likely make one heck of a Bruin. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is Marchand good buddies with  John Lack ... ey, LOL

[/QUOTE]

Luongo got pulled in yesterdays game, so in came Eddie Lack.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I think 50 is right. The B's will not be major players at the deadline and don't really have the cap space to bring in without subtracting as well.

So look for a couple of fill-ins for depth of the Daug/Rolston variety. Of course, things may change if there is a major injury to a regular....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marchand + Caron + Subban + Kelly  for Johansen ....anytime 

Joahansen will become a SUPER STAR , big body, talented, young  I wonder if PC is willing to make an offer for that player I would love to see him with the BRUINS 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

<<facepalm>>