Marchand Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Marchand Hurt?

I just heard from a co-worker that Brad Marchand just left the ice in practice with a non-impact related injury.  Doubled over in pain.... anyone hear anything?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Re: Marchand Hurt?

yikes Reports: Brad Marchand Leaves Morning Skate With Apparent Injury, ‘Wincing in Pain’ Dennis Seidenberg, Andrew Ference and Wade Redden were all missing from morning skate on Thursday, but they weren’t alone. Winger Brad Marchand left the ice early with an apparent injury according to reports.

Marchand left about 20 minutes into the skate during 2-on-1 drills.

Prior to Marchand leaving, the lines and pairings were as follows, according to DJ Bean of WEEI.com:

Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Jaromir Jagr
    Rich Peverley – Chris Kelly – Tyler Seguin
    Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton

Extra forwards: Kaspars Daugavins, Jay Pandolfo, Carl Soderberg

Zdeno Chara – Dougie Hamilton
    Matt Bartkowski – Johnny Boychuk
    Torey Krug – Adam McQuaid

Extra defenseman: Aaron Johnson

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Heard the same on 98.5.  No news yet. Said he pulled up lame on a 2 on 1 rush.  Hope just a cramp!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I don't know about the injury you speak of, but he has been playing like he was injured all playoffs and the last month of the regular season so it would not suprise me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Droppin like flies....Maybe Soda makes his first appearance....??

Get well Marchy..

BBB

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Wow. This series could be over before it starts.  Unreal.

It is.  In fact, the B's decided to just give the Leafs the victory instead.

No need for you to post again here until October...at the earliest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

dear God, have you not learned anything?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Y'know what ends before it starts? The majority of people reading your posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Seriously, can we get through at least one game before this starts again?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Seriously, can we get through at least one game before this starts again?

If you haven't noticed assfishingll & Matt....bs, don't have very positive outlook's. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I have, I just still cant believe it's happening again already.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

CJ just said that Marchand is fine and will play tonight as per "The Herald".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

What is with the last 3 dorks responding to my reaction of Marchand leaving the ice?  What on earth?  What is the problem? I don't think Marchand is replacebale. Heck, I don't think Seidenberg is replaceable.

YOu think Marchand hurt or not playing is a good thing or he's replaceable?  Please learn the game. You need your best players for the playoffs.

The Rangers are very good. Lundquist is a very good goalie. We have trouble scoring. 

We need every single key player healthy. It's bad enough Seidenberg and Ference aren't available.

God forbid someone react honestly with regards to a possible key injury. It does sound like he left the ice for precautionary reasons, so that is good news.

This board is incredibly annoying. You can't even post an honest reaction to a piece of news.

Posting that the series is already over isnt an honest reaction.  A lot of your reasoining you just posted is.  What you originally posted was typical 'sky is falling' garbage.

Of course we want one of the best players on the team to play! Am I more worried about the series if Marchand cant play? OF COURSE!  But im not gonna cry that the series is over before theyve even played one game yet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

YOu think Marchand hurt or not playing is a good thing or he's replaceable?  Please learn the game. You need your best players for the playoffs.

Where the heck did this logic come from?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

What is with the last 3 dorks responding to my reaction of Marchand leaving the ice?  What on earth?  What is the problem? I don't think Marchand is replacebale. Heck, I don't think Seidenberg is replaceable.

The Rangers are very good. Lundquist is a very good goalie. We have trouble scoring. 

We need every single key player healthy. It's bad enough Seidenberg and Ference aren't available.

God forbid someone react honestly with regards to a possible key injury. It does sound like he left the ice for precautionary reasons, so that is good news.

This board is incredibly annoying. You can't even post an honest reaction to a piece of news.

I resent being called a dork, dink is ok, and maybe even dip or dope, but not dork.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

The problem with your post is you are saying would be over before it starts if Marchand is out.  Have you no faith?  Bet you turned your TV off or left the garden before the game was over the other day.  Sure loosing Marchand would be a blow but certainly doesn't mean it is over.  I remember loosing Chara and Bergeron and Horton in 2011 for parts of the playoffs...guess the Bruins didn't think it was over before is started and some may consider them key.  If it is over why do you continue to post or even watch the games?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

saw this in the hrald

During the open locker room period later, Marchand walked through the room with the usual bounce in his step. However, the Bruins PR staff made him off limits to media.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Doesn't help matters but we have a deep team. if other players play to their abilities we will be fine.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

good news.. NESN

Crisis averted.

Bruins head coach Claude Julien told the media that winger Brad Marchand, who left Thursday’s morning skate “wincing in pain” after what appeared to be an injury, will be playing in Game 1 against the Rangers on Thursday night.

“He’ll be fine. He’ll be out there [Thursday night],” Julien explained.

According to reporters Matt Kalman and Joe McDonald, Marchand was walking under his own power, ”smiling and chirping as usual,” but declined to speak with the media.

BBB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Doesn't help matters but we have a deep team. if other players play to their abilities we will be fine.

Exactly Matt. Every team gets faced with injuries during the playoffs. The good teams deal with it and move on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

So someone CAN post something that addresses a teams weakness, (in this case possible weakness is marchand not playing), an honest opinion, and wrap the post up with a positive note addressing the teams depth?

Well done.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ramz. Show Ramz's posts

In response to NorthernB's comment:

good news.. NESN

Crisis averted.

Bruins head coach Claude Julien told the media that winger Brad Marchand, who left Thursday’s morning skate “wincing in pain” after what appeared to be an injury, will be playing in Game 1 against the Rangers on Thursday night.

“He’ll be fine. He’ll be out there [Thursday night],” Julien explained.

According to reporters Matt Kalman and Joe McDonald, Marchand was walking under his own power, ”smiling and chirping as usual,” but declined to speak with the media.

BBB

Good news we need all hands on deck!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He may not have ripped in the scoring department in the series, but he still has the opposition on alert whenever he's on the ice. 

A necessary player!