Marchand Hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Marchand Hurt?

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He may not have ripped in the scoring department in the series, but he still has the opposition on alert whenever he's on the ice. 

A necessary player!

Without question.  He will make his presence known this series.  Glad to hear he's ok and will be in the lineup!  Without him the series would SURELY be over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

What is with the last 3 dorks responding to my reaction of Marchand leaving the ice?  What on earth?  What is the problem? I don't think Marchand is replacebale. Heck, I don't think Seidenberg is replaceable.

YOu think Marchand hurt or not playing is a good thing or he's replaceable?  Please learn the game. You need your best players for the playoffs.

The Rangers are very good. Lundquist is a very good goalie. We have trouble scoring. 

We need every single key player healthy. It's bad enough Seidenberg and Ference aren't available.

God forbid someone react honestly with regards to a possible key injury. It does sound like he left the ice for precautionary reasons, so that is good news.

This board is incredibly annoying. You can't even post an honest reaction to a piece of news.

stop posting. constructive criticism of the team is fine and great. irrational hatred of certain bruin players is even fine. but saying a series is over before it started...pathetic. you are pathetic. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

[QUOTE]

He may not have ripped in the scoring department in the series, but he still has the opposition on alert whenever he's on the ice. 

A necessary player!

Well said

BBB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

What is with the last 3 dorks responding to my reaction of Marchand leaving the ice?  What on earth?  What is the problem? I don't think Marchand is replacebale. Heck, I don't think Seidenberg is replaceable.

YOu think Marchand hurt or not playing is a good thing or he's replaceable?  Please learn the game. You need your best players for the playoffs.

The Rangers are very good. Lundquist is a very good goalie. We have trouble scoring. 

We need every single key player healthy. It's bad enough Seidenberg and Ference aren't available.

God forbid someone react honestly with regards to a possible key injury. It does sound like he left the ice for precautionary reasons, so that is good news.

This board is incredibly annoying. You can't even post an honest reaction to a piece of news.

You didn't react honestly. You said the series was over before it started. This makes you look like a clown. You reacted like a rat jumping off a sinking ship that hasn't even hit the water yet. Why don't we let them actually play a couple games before saying its over. We have some extra forwards that can step in. Marchand hasn't exactly been irreplacable over the last 2 months so keep your pants on.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I think you are mistaking 'offensive' with 'annoying'.  Plenty of people have commented on how this would be a blow to the bruins. Obviously it would be. Water is wet.  The sky is blue.  The Bruins leading goal scorer of the year being hurt in the second round of the playoffs would stink. Claiming the series to be over before its started is just silly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It is wise to avoid figures or speech and colloquialisms when speaking to strangers on a public forum.  People don't necessarily know them, or recognize them through tone.

State what you mean clearly and without personal attacks, and maybe these responses can be avoided.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Also no one is saying Marchand is replaceable. I just dont think the series is over.  Thats all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The only people "crying" here are you and others who feel a need to follow people around here telling how to voice an opinion or analyze a situation.

[/QUOTE]

"Wow. This series could be over before it starts.  Unreal."

Great analysis there.  It's called "Gloom and Doom". 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He had a massive breakfast burrito that suddenly and urgently had to exit his lower intestine with 20 miniutes left in practice.  He was doubled over preventing an early and unexpected exit.  He had a bounce in his step and felt quite chipper and 4.71 pounds lighter (he said it felt like 10 lbs.)

Whew!  Good thing or I'm pretty sure the sky would fall and the world would end if he weren't playing tonight and that's putting it mildly.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The only people "crying" here are you and others who feel a need to follow people around here telling how to voice an opinion or analyze a situation.

[/QUOTE]

It's also called saying something meaningless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

A figure of speech? No, thats a declarative statement with a losing attitude. A figure of speech is "it ain't over til it's over."

Get off your high horse no one is following you, we read posts and respond to them. If people tend to respond to your posts more often in a negative manner where do you think the problem lies? I'll give you a hint usually if you find yourself alone in a corner against everyone you're not the voice of reason in an ocean of adversity, you're just wrong.

God you're an idiot. Resorting to calling people children is clearly the best way to carry-out a discussion. 

Where did I say Daugavins or Soderberg can replace Marchand? You assume too much. I don't know if you heard but at the trade deadline we got this guy named Jagr. He's been around for awhile, pretty good player, he's a RW but Seguin is a "natural" C who can probably play the off wing if needed and voila Jagr can take the RW on the second line. Then you slot in the Yeti or Daugavins and away you go. Bring facts to an argument or take your puck and go home.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Baloney.  It's called being a realist with Ference and Seidenberg out, losing Marchand would be devastating, and there is no debate about that.

It's a good thing this doesn't need to be a discussion with him being ok.

[/QUOTE]

You're not a goddamn martyr. Get off your high horse with this I'm holier than thou crap. You're not being a realist, you're being a pessimist. How you don't seem to understand what you're actually saying means is beyond comprehension.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Baloney.  It's called being a realist with Ference and Seidenberg out, losing Marchand would be devastating, and there is no debate about that.

No, it's called being a defeatist.  Losing Marchand wouldn't signal four losses before one game has been played.

But, if you want to go with "realist", tell me, how did your realism pan out last series?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Strongly disagree.  There's a lot of depth on this team.  This team has the best player outside of the NHL (formerly) sitting on the bench for the playoffs so far.  Plus a couple or 3 spare part NHL players.  Plus a few guys that are hot in Providence.  And 3 maybe 4 defenseman.

This will be a good series no matter how many Bruins get injured.

The outcome is questionable no matter who plays.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He had a massive breakfast burrito that suddenly and urgently had to exit his lower intestine with 20 miniutes left in practice.  He was doubled over preventing an early and unexpected exit.  He had a bounce in his step and felt quite chipper and 4.71 pounds lighter (he said it felt like 10 lbs.)

Whew!  Good thing or I'm pretty sure the sky would fall and the world would end if he weren't playing tonight and that's putting it mildly.

LOL....Exactly what I was thinking....All he needed to do was use the crapper. The pain was from gas....LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

What is your problem with dorks?  Is it that they have flown right by you at every job you've ever had?  How many promotions have gone to a dork instead of you?

I respect dorks.  Bill Gates once said, "Dont pick on the dorks.  You'll be working for them one day."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

You didn't react honestly. You said the series was over before it started. This makes you look like a clown. You reacted like a rat jumping off a sinking ship that hasn't even hit the water yet. Why don't we let them actually play a couple games before saying its over. We have some extra forwards that can step in. Marchand hasn't exactly been irreplacable over the last 2 months so keep your pants on.

Oh my. What are you, 10 years old? It's a figure of speech kind of a statement, Corky. Get over it.

Yes, losing Marchand on the heels of Ference and Seidenberg would be absolutely devastating for this team whether you think so or not. That's my opinion and I am not changing that opinion to suit your delicate sensibilities.

You seriously think Daugavins or Soderberg are on Marchand's level? Discussion over.

You are awesome at discussions.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

stop posting. constructive criticism of the team is fine and great. irrational hatred of certain bruin players is even fine. but saying a series is over before it started...pathetic. you are pathetic. 

And, you have to be a teenager. No question about it. A figure of speech and Marchand's vital importance to the team with my honest reactiont to that fact is "pathetic"?

You continue to bring up age, as if its somehow relevant.  You have stated that you hate entire generations.  You overly generalize, resort to name calling, and think that you arbitrarily get to decide when discussions are over.  Well you dont.

Discussion re-opened.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

It is wise to avoid figures or speech and colloquialisms when speaking to strangers on a public forum.  People don't necessarily know them, or recognize them through tone.

State what you mean clearly and without personal attacks, and maybe these responses can be avoided.

Listen to the Doc.  He has your best interest in mind and has a PHd in this stuff.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Getting Drewski to go on the warpath is an impressive feat.

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Listen to the Doc.  He has your best interest in mind and has a PHd in this stuff.

Colloquialisms in Conversations?  Nah. Smile

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Is that some alliteration I see?