Marchand makes the nucks look silly on all fronts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Marchand makes the nucks look silly on all fronts

If he is not makeing the nucks D and Luango look silly by scoring goals on them he is a fore checkig machine, gets in their heads, and when 3 nucks go at him in the third none of them can even get a clean shot on him well maybe if you wana count one of the sedin sisters hitting him from behind then running away. Its so funny to me watcing the nucks try to play tough its apparent its like a foreign object to them because they look foolish and out of place doing it. Burrows can't even land a punch on our goalie! Maybe he should have tried to bite him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terry24. Show terry24's posts

Re: Marchand makes the nucks look silly on all fronts

After years of watching the B's play against guys like him, it's great to have him on the team.

He sent Mary Kate for a ride on that play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Unbelievable amount of confidence for a kid and the skill is certainly there.  I cant wait to see him progress in the years to come.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

He has forced the Gazoo mutants to take another undeclared Swedish holiday

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Marchand puts up his dukes when it's time.  Burrows hides behind the refs.  Enough said.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The kid loves being the guy that the other team hates. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

How he ended up with a 4 minute double minor at the end is beyond me. Holding, ok. Tripping? It's tripping when a guy takes a run at you and you throw him on his @$$? Then 2 for roughing when another runs at you?

Game was in hand by that point but I'm amazed that the Bs were on a PK because the Nucks wanted to kill him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Believe he's RFA in a week or so.  There are 29 other GM's salivating at the thought of aquiring him.  He's due for a ridiculous raise.  If Savard comes back, and the dreaded offer sheet comes into play, PC may have some difficulty keeping this kid on the roster.  With the spotlight shining so brightly on Marchand this post season, there's no question many teams will be happy to grossly over pay for this little marketing nugget.  Think what a promotional home run it would be for some GM to announce he just aquired this still devloping, young spitfire, who could easily be projected as a 35-40 goal guy when he hits his prime.
     Add to the fact that he's probably the most famous RFA out there, and the bidding just gets crazier. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Love watching Marchand play! He's driving the Canadian National Ladies Diving Team out of their minds. Reminds me of Danny Ainge when he played for the Green, always in a key players face, yapping, and absolutely no fear to do anything. 

Speaking of Little Big Man, I couldn't believe the comments by the Versus broadcast team, calling Marchand's hit late in the third that flipped one of the Sedin's. They called it a dirty play -submarining - going for an opposing players knees. Bovine excrement! He ducked, that's all and the reason that Sedin was flipped was because he came in straight up (do either of them ever bend at the waist?). Marchand absolutely did not target Sedin's knees. Clowns at Versus, trying to make Sedin a victim. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You're 100% right Looch....I think Marchand is becoming a much better player than Phil Kessel ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Marchand will easily score 30 next year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand makes the nucks look silly on all fronts:
    [QUOTE]You're 100% right Looch....I think Marchand is becoming a much better player than Phil Kessel ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

LOL great picture there stanley haha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Marchand is a RFA after this season.  Only making $820k right now, so he is playing for a contract.  He is definatly a keeper. 

UFA after this season:
    Kabrele, 4.25
    Recchi, 1.9m
    Rider:  4m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand is a RFA after this season.  Only making $820k right now, so he is playing for a contract.  He is definatly a keeper.  UFA after this season: Kabrele, 4.25 Recchi, 1.9m Rider:  4m
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Win or lose this series you would think PC will keep him at all costs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

[QUOTE]Love watching Marchand play! He's driving the Canadian National Ladies Diving Team out of their minds. Reminds me of Danny Ainge when he played for the Green, always in a key players face, yapping, and absolutely no fear to do anything.  Speaking of Little Big Man, I couldn't believe the comments by the Versus broadcast team, calling Marchand's hit late in the third that flipped one of the Sedin's. They called it a dirty play -submarining - going for an opposing players knees. Bovine excrement! He ducked, that's all and the reason that Sedin was flipped was because he came in straight up (do either of them ever bend at the waist?). Marchand absolutely did not target Sedin's knees. Clowns at Versus, trying to make Sedin a victim. 
    Posted by Shadowcpt[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand makes the nucks look silly on all fronts : Win or lose this series you would think PC will keep him at all costs
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I would take him over any of the UFAs this year. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrWyMi. Show BrWyMi's posts

He's exactly the type of player that I'd hate if we wasn't on my team.  That said, loving his play in the post season!!  The look on his face after his goal the other night was priceless.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

He's a keeper, exciting and gives 110% full time.  Hope they do what they need to to keep him.  Between trying to keep Kaberle, better to pay Marchand, higher ROI is there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from punkrockefeller. Show punkrockefeller's posts

Never mind the hitting, wacking, tripping, etc. Marchand made D Sedin, Kesler and Luongo all look very silly indeed with that shorthanded goal in game 3. That was a masterpiece!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I love when he plays on the line. Not when he crosses it. Wiping your hands & taking a golf swing is over the line. He needs to mature in that area. That's Burrows & Lapukes antics & I hate when they do it. I'm all for him hitting Edler, flipping the twin & fighting Ballard all one shift is awesome! How Eddie Upchuck can say a thing about that flip to the twin is beyond moronic! Ducking out of the way is not against the rules! Who in theie right mind can actually think "Oh I better not duck; because I may low bridge this guy. So I guess I'll let him cream me!" That has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard of!!