MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!

In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!:
    [QUOTE]serious question about the marchand/sedin punching incident. other than marchand sending a message, what was his reason for the repeated punching to sedin's face? 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Sedin just wasn't getting it, so he kept yelling "bytch, bytch, bytch, bytch' everytime he hit him. He also yelled back one last time as he skated away, "and I'll do your sister too".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Love Marchand and love what he brings each and every game. Been saying it from day -20 as I thought this kid would make the team out of camp. Speed, shot, grit, and a boatload of heart. Will be fun watching him and Bergeron for the next several years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this line will have to be big again, come wednesday. marchand is a game changer, the energy he brings to his team is undeniable. one more big effort and the cup is theirs/ours. man this is fun!!! GO BRUINS!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

vcec, and his "selective viewing". you must have missed the 6-8 times each sedin was shot, and fell to the ice as if dead(throughout series). my favorite was ole-check in game 4: "sedin falls to the ice....and is holding his head?" that's just in this series. must be watching through those lightning colored glasses. but do go ahead and tell us you are completely nuetral, and are completely unbiased. all you trolls have been nothing but good-luck charms, you're welcome hear any day!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

if he brings his speed and high level of play we have them beat

Go B's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]vcec, and his "selective viewing". you must have missed the 6-8 times each sedin was shot, and fell to the ice as if dead(throughout series). my favorite was ole-check in game 4: "sedin falls to the ice....and is holding his head?" that's just in this series. must be watching through those lightning colored glasses. but do go ahead and tell us you are completely nuetral, and are completely unbiased. all you trolls have been nothing but good-luck charms, you're welcome hear any day!!!
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

morning adk Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's called heart, character, and toughness...which will be the deciding factor in game 7. whichever teams brings it, lifts the cup. let's hope it's big z, lifting the cup to new heights(literally)!! is it too early to crack a cold one, i'm getting antsy. one game to decide the winner, what could be better? it will take their best 60 minute effort of the year to close this out! they've got it in them, get the job done!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

that's my point. why didn't sedin drop the gloves. he just looked stupid standing there taking the punch. was he worried about getting hurt or taking a penalty?? i just didn't get it especially that late into the game. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Marchand may be a rat but he's our rat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]that's my point. why didn't sedin drop the gloves. he just looked stupid standing there taking the punch. was he worried about getting hurt or taking a penalty?? i just didn't get it especially that late into the game. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    Maybe your daily foursome will have an answer for you. If not them I am sure your nightly Bingo friends could tell you before bed at 7:30.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!! : Maybe your daily foursome will have an answer for you. If not them I am sure your nightly Bingo friends could tell you before bed at 7:30.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

unfortunately, they don't watch hockey. Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]His nose is gigantic!!!! Sorry, it aint much, but Habs trolls got slim eatings here these days.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]
    Clearly you don't either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!! : I believe it was noted last night that it's a rookie playoff record.
    Posted by Diggz[/QUOTE]

it's a bruins rookie record.  the overall record is 14.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

mornin' vcec... what series eh? it's fitting that the series goes to the 7th game. talk about drama! please see my thread mentioning emerick, if you dare!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!! : Clearly you don't either.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Well said.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]mornin' vcec... what series eh? it's fitting that the series goes to the 7th game. talk about drama! please see my thread mentioning emerick, if you dare!
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

i will take a look, but to finish this thread i'm glad there's a game 7 and i think boston will take it. unless there's some fluke or a lucky bounce, i don't see how vancouver can win this. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Absolutely awesome, wish he had taken off the glove and slapped the shiite silly, what a panzy. Over the top, not even close, he was doing it openly not hiding behind the ref or linesman like burlap tend to do, gimme a break.

March 401mins played 40 mins in box, so 91% talent and 9% pest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Absolutely awesome, wish he had taken off the glove and slapped the shiite silly, what a panzy. Over the top, not even close, he was doing it openly not hiding behind the ref or linesman like burlap tend to do, gimme a break. March 401mins played 40 mins in box, so 91% talent and 9% pest.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

thats some good math skills No4. 
    Cheers homie.  so pumped up.  gotta find something to do for 24 hrs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Shup 24 Keith's for 24 hours, pretty sure my math works here too.lol

cheers
    stay thirsty my friend!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!! : Isla, I don't agree. The Sedins,between what they've said and how they've acted, deserve that little bit of extra abuse.You really think Sedin didn't punch him back for fear of taking a penalty(down by 3 with 1.5 mins to go).I think he didn't punch him back because he knew that if he did he'd have to fight because there was no linesman to save him.His yelling for the ref was comical. I love that Thelma and Louise are now guaranteeing victory in game 7. The only guarantee they should be making is that they'll play less physical than players half their size. After battling both T-Bay and Van, it would seem that Marty St.Louis is an easy MVP pick over Gazoo #2. The differences in their games are night and day. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

The Sedin's did not watch enough Peter Forsberg videos when they were younger!  He would have slashed Marchand, punched him way before the incident.  Yet, I will stick to my point, the Canucks were down 5 to 2.  Considering the fact the Bs did have a tendency to blow 3 goal leads quickly leads me to believe Sedin was acting like a puzzy to get a penalty on Marchand. As a side note, and observation only, i have been to Sweden many times.  They are passive in public, I really Sedin is a product of his culture.  Forsberg was raised by a father/coach who loved NHL style of play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]His nose is gigantic!!!! Sorry, it aint much, but Habs trolls got slim eatings here these days.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

You know what they say...big nose...big hose

He reminds me of the original Rat..Kenny Linseman

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

The thing I dont get is, why Sedin didnt do something, ANYTHING, at that point, because he showed no heart at all and lets be honest, theyve been no-shows in this series.  Maybe laying out Marchand wouldve sparked a fire under his teams collective assses.  He hasnt produced points or anything else, so maybe showing that you CARE would have been the thing to do.  Take a penalty for laying out Brad, show your team you care and sit in the box and hope they score.  Yeah, great leader there.  I dont know ANY other team that a guy wearing a "C" or "A" doesnt respond at ALL in that situation.  Heartless, the whole lot of them.  Bruins will now have a FOURTH game to try and close this series out, because lets face it, at NO POINT in this series have the Canucks been able to end this and hoist the cup.  Im only afraid that at this point they finally HAVE TO show up, and MIGHT show up, when it counts the most.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"The Sedin punching albeit joke material for the casual fan was over the top.  Personally, Sedin did not want to get a penalty being down in the game.  Otherwise I think he would have punched Marchand back.  One punch goes on all the time, Marchand should have left it at that point.  I did not care for it. Recchi pretty much said the same of his play prior to game 6. "

^ this.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!! : The Sedin's did not watch enough Peter Forsberg videos when they were younger!  He would have slashed Marchand, punched him way before the incident.  Yet, I will stick to my point, the Canucks were down 5 to 2.  Considering the fact the Bs did have a tendency to blow 3 goal leads quickly leads me to believe Sedin was acting like a puzzy to get a penalty on Marchand. As a side note, and observation only, i have been to Sweden many times.  They are passive in public, I really Sedin is a product of his culture.  Forsberg was raised by a father/coach who loved NHL style of play.
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    Down 3 goals with 1.5 mins on the lock. Who's he trying to kid? Sedin was scared, plain and simple. Forsberg(or any player with an ounce of dignity) would've done something besides yelling to the ref in the hopes he'd put a stop to it. Try to imagine the uproar here at the forum if a Bruin acted like that.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!    1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!