Matt Bradley hit on Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: Matt Bradley hit on Cooke

I also take back what I said, when I saw the hit zoomed in the elbow was no where near Cooke's head and finished up through his body.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Bradley hit on Cooke:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Matt Bradley hit on Cooke : ^^^ 1. Key words there are "at times".  Cooke chooses people who aren't really enforcers, hence why it only appears he fights his own battles. Make no mistake, he's a Grade A pansy. 2. Pierre McGuire is beyond annoying. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call Thornton a non-enforcer.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Just out of curiosity, how did people feel about Ken Linseman when he played here? He was arguably the dirtiest player in the league back when he wore the black and gold.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Just one of many more to come...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from er877. Show er877's posts

Cam Neely is in the Hall of Fame for making hits like that NIGHTLY. The NHL in the Bettman era has shown itself to be completely unable to differentiate between, hard, physical play and cheap thuggery, meaning you see less of the first, and more of the second. Of course, what can you really expect from a David Stern protege?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Cooke is gonna end up another Bertuzzi incident. Someone will take his head off eventually, then be forced out of hockey due a broken neck and concussion. Wasnt the guy Bertuzzi crushed named Cook as well....MATT COOK I believe. Huh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Just out of curiosity, how did people feel about Ken Linseman when he played here? He was arguably the dirtiest player in the league back when he wore the black and gold.
    Posted by Dave24[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a difference between annoying and "dirty"?

Linesman was a pest.  Cooke is dirty.

Esa Tikkanen was a pest.  Claude Lemieux was dirty.

See the difference?

I also think players know there is a difference and this is why no one respected Claude Lemieux or now, Matt Cooke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Cooke is gonna end up another Bertuzzi incident. Someone will take his head off eventually, then be forced out of hockey due a broken neck and concussion. Wasnt the guy Bertuzzi crushed named Cook as well....MATT COOK I believe. Huh.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

It was Steve Moore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Bertuzzi crushed Steve Moore (Colorado) in retaliation for Moore's headshot on Markus Naslund a previous game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Bertuzzi crushed Steve Moore (Colorado) in retaliation for Moore's headshot on Markus Naslund a previous game.
    Posted by Dave24[/QUOTE]

Interesingly, it was Cooke trying all game to fight Moore in retaliation for the Naslund crunch the game before. Moore refused and Bert did his thing....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

[QUOTE]Just out of curiosity, how did people feel about Ken Linseman when he played here? He was arguably the dirtiest player in the league back when he wore the black and gold.
    Posted by Dave24[/QUOTE]

I couldn't stand Linsman and hoped he would get crushed any time he was on the ice. Although I was a Whaler fan so hating Linseman isn't a surprise. I think the difference with Cooke is that he is cheap with the intent to injure people rather than just being an agitator. When it comes to Cooke, I honestly would become an instant fan of any player taking him out, legally or otherwise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Congrats to Mat Bradley but it wasnt hard enough ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this should be the recipe against the pens. as soon as cooke makes an attempt at a cheap shot, the other team MUST respond in full- and promptly. this is the only way to keep him in check. not enough teams(b's included) have done this in the past...that's why he's still doing what he does.  i watched the game and was happy to see someone do what should be done-and btw it was a LEGAL hit! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Matt Bradley hit on Cooke : Interesingly, it was Cooke trying all game to fight Moore in retaliation for the Naslund crunch the game before. Moore refused and Bert did his thing....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Moore,to his credit,fought Cooke earlier in the game.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That is correct. He thought it was done and that's why he wasn't interested in fighting again. 

Bertuzzi was the one out of line there and he still hasn't been punished on the ice for that disgusting move.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Matt Bradley hit on Cooke : ^^^ 1. Key words there are "at times".  Cooke chooses people who aren't really enforcers, hence why it only appears he fights his own battles. Make no mistake, he's a Grade A pansy. 2. 
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Chris Neil does the same thing.  If he ever irritates a real fighter, Carkner has to finsish what he started

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

swer,

i beg to differ on Neil.  He has dirty hits on his resume.  He has faught non-fighters(as has Lucic)...But Neil will drop them with anyone.  Check his fight log. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]swer, i beg to differ on Neil.  He has dirty hits on his resume.  He has faught non-fighters(as has Lucic)...But Neil will drop them with anyone.  Check his fight log. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I hate Neil but he does battle the tough guys as well as Seidenberg.