McQuaid signed to extension

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: McQuaid signed to extension

Ahh poor sensitive Barbara can't answer a simple question I'm touched you might think that someone might like you that much. No more simple questions for BBarbara.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Dauber backs his answers up with simple explanations when I ask him a question as to why he answered the way he did. You are beneath clarification because you are defensive that's the real immaturity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Are you guys serious?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension:
    [QUOTE]Are you guys serious?
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]
    Does a one-legged duck swim in circles?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension : You weren't listening . You were to busy posting your quality " sticking to hockey " posts while the rest of us were appreciating McQuaid's emergence as an NHL player. Welcome to reality and if you need for me to tell you anything else just ask. Nicely though !  
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

You feel he made great strides during the regular season.  I feel he made great strides in the playoffs.  It's a difference of opinion.  My post wasn't combative at all, and yet you choose to come at me.

It's just a bad idea.  Remember the last time you tried this?  I made a complete fool of you and you ran away, not to return for many months.

Instead of having that happen again, how about you just avoid trying to attack me.  It'll make this place a lot nicer and will also ensure that when you do make another colossal mistake, you won't have to hide in your closet with a bag over your head for half of another season.

I think it's a great idea.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension : You feel he made great strides during the regular season.  I feel he made great strides in the playoffs.  It's a difference of opinion.  My post wasn't combative at all, and yet you choose to come at me. It's just a bad idea.  Remember the last time you tried this?  I made a complete fool of you and you ran away, not to return for many months. Instead of having that happen again, how about you just avoid trying to attack me.  It'll make this place a lot nicer and will also ensure that when you do make another colossal mistake, you won't have to hide in your closet with a bag over your head for half of another season. I think it's a great idea.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Nice speech but I don't think I'll take advice on how I post from the poster who has caused more crap and been called more names from others then anyone else on here. 

You call it attacking . I call it discussing hockey . Lighten up , talk hockey ( agree or disagree ) and quit with the threats ^^^^^^. It makes you look childish.

You made comments about McQuaid for most of the year and now we just forget about it because .........you say so ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension : Nice speech but I don't think I'll take advice on how I post from the poster who has caused more crap and been called more names from others then anyone else on here.  You call it attacking . I call it discussing hockey . Lighten up , talk hockey ( agree or disagree ) and quit with the threats ^^^^^^. It makes you look childish. You made comments about McQuaid for most of the year and now we just forget about it because .........you say so ?  

I'm not going back on what I said.  There is nothing to forget.  I don't think he played well at all during the regular season.  I saw him being caught out of position very often and making incrediblely poor passes on a nightly basis.

I think he turned a huge corner in the playoffs.  I said so on many occasions.  You weren't posting here during the playoffs, so you might have missed my comments.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension : I'm not going back on what I said.  There is nothing to forget.  I don't think he played well at all during the regular season.  I saw him being caught out of position very often and making incrediblely poor passes on a nightly basis. I think he turned a huge corner in the playoffs.  I said so on many occasions.  You weren't posting here during the playoffs, so you might have missed my comments.

And I felt he had a solid enough game during the regular season to not merit the criticism thrown his way. You don't.

You tend to focus on the negative things players do while I like to focus on the good things they are doing.

Same player with two different opinions on what a player does on the ice. I am not saying McQuaid was the perfect player. I am saying he is not as bad as you said he was. I was impressed with his play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension : And I felt he had a solid enough game during the regular season to not merit the criticism thrown his way. You don't. You tend to focus on the negative things players do while I like to focus on the good things they are doing. Same player with two different opinions on what a player does on the ice. I am not saying McQuaid was the perfect player. I am saying he is not as bad as you said he was. I was impressed with his play.

Correct, it's a difference of opinion, which is fine.  That's a lot different than:

[QUOTE]The corner was turned long before that. You were just late in recognizing it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid signed to extension : Correct, it's a difference of opinion, which is fine.  That's a lot different than:

This is what's got your shorts in-a-knot ? Really ?  I'll try to be less cruel to you in the future.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Great job by management, it's good to have McQuaid all locked up for the next 3 years as his game continues to improve.