Message to Claude

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Message to Claude

Your team should have all the momentum coming home for game 5, kind of like last year when you came home up 3-1 against the flyers. That game was pathetic and was the game that annoyed me more than game 6 or 7.  Anyway here is a newsflash for you Claude - you are responsible for having your team ready to play.  Yes they are professionals and should be motivated on their own but the Coach is the leader who motivates his troops to higher levels during battles as well as coming up with a game plan.  Get it done this game and you have a good chance of getting this team to the Conference finals (beating the Pens on the way) and in doing so getting to keep your job.  If the opposite happens it will prove you are not the big game Coach that can take the team to the next level.  Take the game to the little habs and play physical (play with b*lls - not with fear) and you can run them out of the building Saturday night. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Message to Claude

In Response to Message to Claude:
    [QUOTE]Your team should have all the momentum coming home for game 5, kind of like last year when you came home up 3-1 against the flyers. That game was pathetic and was the game that annoyed me more than game 6 or 7.  Anyway here is a newsflash for you Claude - you are responsible for having your team ready to play.  Yes they are professionals and should be motivated on their own but the Coach is the leader who motivates his troops to higher levels during battles as well as coming up with a game plan.  Get it done this game and you have a good chance of getting this team to the Conference finals (beating the Pens on the way) and in doing so getting to keep your job.  If the opposite happens it will prove you are not the big game Coach that can take the team to the next level.  Take the game to the little habs and play physical (play with b*lls - not with fear) and you can run them out of the building Saturday night. 
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Yes if Bruins come out flat next game,i say string him up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

we need too not let up we get up by 2-3 goals and we go into this defensive shell and we let down 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

While they are not troops I agree with what you're saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

unbelievable...idiots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IWrong!  Wrong!  The players should be pumped up on there own!!n Response to Message to Claude:
    [QUOTE]Your team should have all the momentum coming home for game 5, kind of like last year when you came home up 3-1 against the flyers. That game was pathetic and was the game that annoyed me more than game 6 or 7.  Anyway here is a newsflash for you Claude - you are responsible for having your team ready to play.  Yes they are professionals and should be motivated on their own but the Coach is the leader who motivates his troops to higher levels during battles as well as coming up with a game plan.  Get it done this game and you have a good chance of getting this team to the Conference finals (beating the Pens on the way) and in doing so getting to keep your job.  If the opposite happens it will prove you are not the big game Coach that can take the team to the next level.  Take the game to the little habs and play physical (play with b*lls - not with fear) and you can run them out of the building Saturday night. 
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]