Message to the players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Message to the players

Hello guys ...you have now lost 5 of your last 6 games and the only win came against the last place Panthers....would it be possible to win another game before this seasonends ??

thanks ...on behalf of all your fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Message to the players

REALLY? THEY HAVE? I wasn't aware and I bet they weren't aware either. In fact, the problem might be that they don't know that they're supposed to win. classic mix up really. problem solved. let's move forward (start fewer threads)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bostonfan will you please stop harassing me....you probably dont know but most of the players read this board...and I hope they will understand that a losing streak like that is more painful on their fans thatnit is on them...espacially when you live in Montreal and you are a BRUINS FAN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The players read this board?!?!  Geez, I hope not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bookboy you are really lunatic...you really think that the players do not read this board ????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I wouldn't if I was a player.  What good could come of it?  I'd be just sick to my stomach every time SoxFan called me Mary.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

players go out of their way to avoid media. they don't give a crap what we think. one of my good friends works for an NHL team. a die hard fan, one that is at every single practice and every single game handed a piece of paper with suggested lines to the coach as he walked onto the ice. without even looking at it, he crumpled it up and threw it away. the players and staff don't care about the fans, and they shouldn't. otherwise PC would be making calls about trading Chara for a bunch of crap from florida. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The players reading this board may be as good an explanation as any of their recent struggles.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

The players reading this board may be as good an explanation as any of their recent struggles.

Some players must be reading and even posting on this board.

How else would we know that we have been typing and pronouncing Cedfano's name wrong all these years?Tongue Out