Michael J. Krug and Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Michael J. Krug and Seidenberg

In response to RickyHussle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did we bring back in exchange for Warsofsky; I see he is with the Blues?  Would he have been the top choice if he were here? 

[/QUOTE]

He's still playing for Providence i believe.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://theahl.com/stats/gamebygame.php?id=4062

Plus- 6, just not as impressive as Miller was in camp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Hey guys, Thank You.  I could not find his 2013-2014 stats and got mislead.  I am surprised he is not at least in the conversation.  I wonder if he would be valued over Miller had Hamilton and Krug been the injured players.  For those watching the P Bruins, is this guy on an NHL curve?  At one point I thought his value was similar to Krug and Bartkowski. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:[QUOTE] Hey guys, Thank You.  I could not find his 2013-2014 stats and got mislead.  I am surprised he is not at least in the conversation.  I wonder if he would be valued over Miller had Hamilton and Krug been the injured players.  For those watching the P Bruins, is this guy on an NHL curve?  At one point I thought his value was similar to Krug and Bartkowski. [/QUOTE]

I think that Bartkowski and Krug just blew by him is all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone else reminded of Michael J. Fox when it comes to Torey Krug? Same size, same features, same comportment.

Why the lack of concern for Dennis on this board? It looks like he sprained an ankle or knee as a result of the pirouette in front of Rask - hopefully nothing worse.

No but Seidenberg reminds me of Jason Statham.

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who he is.

I'm sure he must be a nice man and his Mom must love him dearly.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you've seen him in a movie Wheats, you just didn't know that was him. 

[/QUOTE]

What movie would this be?

If it's an action movie or all these cgi-generated cartoons they pass off as movies these days, I don't think so. They just ain't my style.

[/QUOTE]

Thats basically all the movies he's in. He was in a couple Sylvester Stallone movies, if that helps, haha.

[/QUOTE]

Just saw a list of movies he has appeared in since his first in 1991. I have heard of a few, but have watched none. That explains why I have never heard of him.

However, I may watch a couple that are on the list...one of these days.