Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State...

In Response to Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State...:
    [QUOTE]I see the next two games as great opportunities (for loads of reasons) for several players, and the BRUINS to re-establish themselves as a viable/top tier team.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]
    Definitely a good time to step up the physical play.Lot's of guys to hate on both teams so some scraps are likely.Hope Lucic won't be out for long.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes Watchtower this will be a very good test for Bruins fans and also for Chiarelli to really measure what he has to do from now to the deadline. I am looking forward to these games very much so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State... : Definately a good time to step up the physical play.Lot's of guys to hate on both teams so some scraps are likely.Hope Lucic won't be out for long.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Seems like he's been out a month...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

In Response to Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State...:
    [QUOTE]I see the next two games as great opportunities (for loads of reasons) for several players, and the BRUINS to re-establish themselves as a viable/top tier team.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

Agreed Watchtower. The Bruins need to make a statement in these next two games. And I want to see Lucic stop playing passively and instead beat a jakkoff like Carcillo senseless. Beat his worthless a-zz like a rented mule. Beat him down LARGE and then go put a few pucks behind that AHLer the Flyers call a goalie. Flyers eat monkeysh*t.

Oh, and there are some Pens players, besides just the obvious Matt Cooke, that need to have their heads beaten in. Hope Looch, Thornton and Big Z send some Pens home missing a few teeth. That punk Letang needs a REAL sh*tbeating. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mid-season grudge matches with the Keystone State... : Seems like he's been out a month...
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]
    He's definitely a shadow of the player we saw start the season.The good news is that Lucic is able to always take it to another level when the games are more important.