milan lucic gets punched in Vancouver bar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Re: milan lucic gets punched in Vancouver bar

STUPID!

If you are going to be there, you better expect some shiite.  If they are your true buddies they should have kept the tools at bay.  Should said tools happenstance to be in your face, you f#@$ck them up bad.  You do not turn the freakin cheek you smite the sono'b with your left and right.  When he goes home it shouldn't be to brag that he smote Luc 3 times, it should be with 2 shiners and a nose to match Luc's.

A freakin bar fight, whotf cares.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Vancouver = classless / Jesus Christ you lost, you booed, you rioted, get over it already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:

Vancouver = classless / Jesus Christ you lost, you booed, you rioted, get over it already.

That's asking a lot jay - I swear there must be some fans out here who still haven't gotten over the Vancouver Millionaires Cup loss to the Toronto Arenas in 1918.

This town can hold a grudge in epic fashion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to KMCI's comment:
    [QUOTE]

STUPID!

If you are going to be there, you better expect some shiite.  If they are your true buddies they should have kept the tools at bay.  Should said tools happenstance to be in your face, you f#@$ck them up bad.  You do not turn the freakin cheek you smite the sono'b with your left and right.  When he goes home it shouldn't be to brag that he smote Luc 3 times, it should be with 2 shiners and a nose to match Luc's.

A freakin bar fight, whotf cares.

[/QUOTE]

In what language did you type your comment?.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jaymiller's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    That's asking a lot jay - I swear there must be some fans out here who still haven't gotten over the Vancouver Millionaires Cup loss to the Toronto Arenas in 1918.

This town can hold a grudge in epic fashion.

[/QUOTE]

Is it because the preordained expectation was the powerful, President's Trophy-winning Canucks were supposed to defeat the gruff louts from Boston who, as former Lerf GM phrased it on AM 640 prior to Game 1 "I don't see how they don't belong on the same ice." 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The double negative is confusing me Rich - did he mean they do or they don't?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:[QUOTE]

STUPID!

A freakin bar fight, whotf cares.[/QUOTE]

In what language did you type your comment?.....[/QUOTE]

GOAT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Remember the old Steve Martin joke, red? "Some people have a way with words. Others not have way."

My mistake. I meant he didn't see how they belonged on the same ice as Vancouver. Cheers for that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to neely66's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We beat them in the finals took away their best player ever -Why  is it so hard to believe? 

[/QUOTE]

I guess I needed to be a bit more explicit with my sarcasm.....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Remember the old Steve Martin joke, red? "Some people have a way with words. Others not have way."

My mistake. I meant he didn't see how they belonged on the same ice as Vancouver. Cheers for that.

Sorry Rich, I hope I never came across as rude - I was just a little addled and I meant that as an honest question. I'm a professional writer and I still pull a "Steve Martin" on this board on a frequent basis (ie. I typed the word root earlier today when I meant to type the word route) It happens to all of us (except marco, whose first language I swear must be "Yoda")

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Lucic is not going to deliver any lectures on Fermat's Last Theorem any time soon, but at least he had sense enough not to throw any punches back.  

What he needs to do now is warn Thornton to avoid bars in Pittsburgh and tell Chara to go straight to his hotel room in Montreal.  And all will be fine.

But Cooke, Pacioretty, and Neal can come hang at my ol' nabe bar when I'm visiting Beantown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lucic is not going to deliver any lectures on Fermat's Last Theorem any time soon, but at least he had sense enough not to throw any punches back.  

What he needs to do now is warn Thornton to avoid bars in Pittsburgh and tell Chara to go straight to his hotel room in Montreal.  And all will be fine.

But Cooke, Pacioretty, and Neal can come hang at my ol' nabe bar when I'm visiting Beantown.

[/QUOTE]

And that's what you'd be.  A visitor.  You could hang around and cry with others about a loss here and here.

And everyone would know you weren't originally from Boston, because people from Boston don't call it "Beantown".

Gutless!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am mocking Nary A Clue's disingenuous behavior on the Pats board.

[/QUOTE]

Way too funny.  I destroyed Rusty on the Pats side so he comes here for some revenge and Kel destroys him again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And that's what you'd be.  A visitor.  You could hang around and cry with others about a loss here and here.

And everyone would know you weren't originally from Boston, because people from Boston don't call it "Beantown".

Gutless!

[/QUOTE]

You are frankly the greatest Board Clown I have ever had the enjoyment to read - in the history of all forums: sports, political, etc - I have chatted in.

1. And you never 'cry' during a loss because "you're tougher than that, Marine!"  Good for you!  I'm sure the Bruins will give you a medal.  For the record, I don't 'cry,' I get certifiably POed.  And that's how I LOVE it!  Cuase those guys in Black And Gold?  They don't care what you or I think; they get 5 figures a week; that's their job.  

2.  Oh, I AM originally from Boston.   Born, raised, and visit all my immediate family there every month.  You wanna split hairs over stupid terminology?  Are you that pathetic? What do you want to hear? THe Hub? A hoodsie? The packie? Jimmies? A grinda'? A Barnie?  You want me to tell you what bus lines I had to take to get to the trolley to get to high school?  You want me to tell you about the Delta crash at Logan in '73 when I saw it from the terminal? Or the 'wicked' awesome places where teens could knock down a case of bee-ahs away from the cops? Or the dumpy cafe down the street from my home where Whitey used have his little meeting? Or better yet, my "prized" autograph pics of Darryl Edestrand or Don Calhoun for obscurity's sake? Or, heck, let's reminisce about Bunratty's or the Rat or getting our duds on to go The Metro on Landsowne, living in denial that we actually dabbled in disco for a spell and were so psyched that Donna Summer was from Mission Hill and went to Burke High.

3. Go get your clown nose, Frank Avruch Bozo costume, throw in a Rex Trailer holster and parade down in South Florida selling Panthers tix.  They need all the help they can get.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gutless!

[/QUOTE]

You are frankly the greatest Board Clown I have ever had the enjoyment to read - in the history of all forums: sports, political, etc - I have chatted in.

1. And you never 'cry' during a loss because "you're tougher than that, Marine!"  Good for you!  I'm sure the Bruins will give you a medal.  For the record, I don't 'cry,' I get certifiably POed.  And that's how I LOVE it!  Cuase those guys in Black And Gold?  They don't care what you or I think; they get 5 figures a week; that's their job.  

2.  Oh, I AM originally from Boston.   Born, raised, and visit all my immediate family there every month.  You wanna split hairs over stupid terminology?  Are you that pathetic? What do you want to hear? THe Hub? A hoodsie? The packie? Jimmies? A grinda'? A Barnie?  You want me to tell you what bus lines I had to take to get to the trolley to get to high school?  You want me to tell you about the Delta crash at Logan in '73 when I saw it from the terminal? Or the 'wicked' awesome places where teens could knock down a case of bee-ahs away from the cops? Or the dumpy cafe down the street from my home where Whitey used have his little meeting? Or better yet, my "prized" autograph pics of Darryl Edestrand or Don Calhoun for obscurity's sake? Or, heck, let's reminisce about Bunratty's or the Rat or getting our duds on to go The Metro on Landsowne, living in denial that we actually dabbled in disco for a spell and were so psyched that Donna Summer was from Mission Hill and went to Burke High.

3. Go get your clown nose, Frank Avruch Bozo costume, throw in a Rex Trailer holster and parade down in South Florida selling Panthers tix.  They need all the help they can get.

[/QUOTE]

Nice one!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

For the record: I cry

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

People from Boston don't call it Beantown.

(I used to go to the Rat after Planet Records.  John Henry turned that strip in to condos.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

(I used to go to the Rat after Planet Records.  John Henry turned that strip in to condos.)

[/QUOTE]

Ive lived in the Boston area (dorchester, brighton, quincy) my entire life and have never once heard someone from here call it beantown.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

BTW for the record, where the altercation actually occurred wasn't a bar, it was a poutine joint that has a "Lucic Special" which is a poutine with everything. He was ordering when he got suckered the first time, then two more shots when he was leaving.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ive lived in the Boston area (dorchester, brighton, quincy) my entire life and have never once heard someone from here call it beantown.

[/QUOTE]

Hang around boston college and you will hear beantown

[/QUOTE]

Because most of the students aren't from the New England area..........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hang around boston college and you will hear beantown

[/QUOTE]

From here...just because they live here while they are at school doesnt mean they are from here.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

Because most of the students aren't from the New England area..........

[/QUOTE]

True a good portion of them 

[/QUOTE]

Yep. My father taught at BU for a bit and then at Dartmouth for over 20 years. I lived a good portion of my life on campuses and homegrown talent is rare.