MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog

They could not resist although I'm not surprised Lucic is hated there as some Habs are hated in Boston.
    I'm watching the contest tonight Habs-Sabres and see how the Habs handle misfits like Kaleta .  Let's see if Myers or Gaustad act tough with a Gionta and/or Cammelleri (since they are so much smaller).

http://www.faceoff.com/hockey/teams/montreal-canadiens/Sabresfailedpayback/5705521/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog

oops , Myers will sit tonigt according to this blog.  Interesting how Ruff lobby's the press.

http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/lucic-hearing-hangs-over-sabres

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

I live in Montreal and listening to the morons on TSN990, it was like the Chara Patches thing all over again....except it wasn't their team involved.

I hope the Sabres have boiled blood and smack a few Habs tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Who cares what they think of the Lucic -Miller thing up there. Talk about blinders, I'm suprised there wasn't aby third party 911 calls coming in from Montreal saturday night. Their opinion does not count in this matter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Typical Montreal reaction, wouldn't expect anything different.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Absolutely stupid commentary. Whatever happened to the class act reporting of days gone by in Montreal? Nothing accurately portrayed by this media sop, only distortion , innuendo, and outright false commentary. Are they the same in all political commentary?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bizman86. Show bizman86's posts

I'm going to the Habs-Sabres game tonight.  I'm thinking of wearing my Lucic sweater and making a sign saying "Miller's a Wuss".  Think I'll have any trouble?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to the Habs-Sabres game tonight.  I'm thinking of wearing my Lucic sweater and making a sign saying "Miller's a Wuss".  Think I'll have any trouble?
    Posted by bizman86[/QUOTE]

If you got in and got to stay, that would be too funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

This is great, let's ask Komisarek what he thinks -probably still can't put a sentance together after the beatdown he took from Looch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

In Response to MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog:
    [QUOTE]They could not resist although I'm not surprised Lucic is hated there as some Habs are hated in Boston. I'm watching the contest tonight Habs-Sabres and see how the Habs handle misfits like Kaleta .  Let's see if Myers or Gaustad act tough with a Gionta and/or Cammelleri (since they are so much smaller). http://www.faceoff.com/hockey/teams/montreal-canadiens/Sabresfailedpayback/5705521
    Myers is healthy scratch and Cammalleri is'nt playing...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Wow, what a shameless bunch of pukes, the Montreal media. These clowns really will stop at nothing. They honestly have no clue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

On a radio station this morning in Montreal, a sports columnist from The Gazette called Dave Stubbs said Lucic should be punished for his "head shot".  THAT'S a head shot?  These guys in Montreal are real jer ks.  They whine and complain about EVERYTHING.  EVERYTHING.  They will do everything in their power to annoy Bettman with bad press hoping it influences league officials.

It's just like their wimpy politicians who want seperation.  They invent all this crap how bad Canada is but they end up living and loving the country they hate.

MONTREALERS = HYPOCRITES

FRENCH MONTREALERS = REAL BAD HYPOCRITES

SEPARATISTS = REAL REAL REAL BAD HYPOCRITES

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

So given the comments last year from certain loser Hab fans as to how the Bruins got preferential treatment because Cambell's dad was the disciplinarian, does this mean Shanahan is Milan's real father?

Where's Maury Povich when you need him? I can hear it now....

In the case of #17 Milan Lucic, Breandan...... you ARE the father!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from northbruin. Show northbruin's posts

Stupid Gorilla: are you a racist or a dawn racist? I live in Montreal, I speak french and english, I voted twice for independance and I root for the Bruins for decades. If you can't avoid being so judgmental, just shut up.

[QUOTE]On a radio station this morning in Montreal, a sports columnist from The Gazette called Dave Stubbs said Lucic should be punished for his "head shot".  THAT'S a head shot?  These guys in Montreal are real jer ks.  They whine and complain about EVERYTHING.  EVERYTHING.  They will do everything in their power to annoy Bettman with bad press hoping it influences league officials. It's just like their wimpy politicians who want seperation.  They invent all this crap how bad Canada is but they end up living and loving the country they hate. MONTREALERS = HYPOCRITES FRENCH MONTREALERS = REAL BAD HYPOCRITES SEPARATISTS = REAL REAL REAL BAD HYPOCRITES
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid Gorilla: are you a racist or a dawn racist? I live in Montreal, I speak french and english, I voted twice for independance and I root for the Bruins for decades. If you can't  avoid being so  judgmental, just shut up. In Response to Re: MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog :
    Posted by northbruin[/QUOTE]

How can a Bruins fan want to seperate from Canada ?  What's wrong with you ?
    and you bring this up on this board ???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]On a radio station this morning in Montreal, a sports columnist from The Gazette called Dave Stubbs said Lucic should be punished for his "head shot".  THAT'S a head shot?  These guys in Montreal are real jer ks.  They whine and complain about EVERYTHING.  EVERYTHING.  They will do everything in their power to annoy Bettman with bad press hoping it influences league officials. It's just like their wimpy politicians who want seperation.  They invent all this crap how bad Canada is but they end up living and loving the country they hate. MONTREALERS = HYPOCRITES FRENCH MONTREALERS = REAL BAD HYPOCRITES SEPARATISTS = REAL REAL REAL BAD HYPOCRITES
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Not smart !

You should edit this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Stupid Gorilla: are you a racist or a dawn racist? I live in Montreal, I speak french and english, I voted twice for independance and I root for the Bruins for decades. If you can't  avoid being so  judgmental, just shut up. In Response to Re: MILLER-LUCIC a view from a Montreal newspaper/blog :

His post is political, not racial.

Bone up on your English and come on back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

I wonder if the hypocrites will call out Cole for his hit on Enroth

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i find it hilarious that they use the "bully stole your lunch money" analogy. keep being a bi***, and the BIG BAD BRUINS will continue to take it. this is a big boy sport, go play in a non-contact men's league, if checking and fighting and playing tough is too much to handle. i really believe the habs as an organization would be all for a non-checking, non-fighting league. GO WATCH FIGURE SKATING. wa wa wa wa wa

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if the hypocrites will call out Cole for his hit on Enroth http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Video-Erik-Cole-runs-Jhonas-Enroth-as-Lindy-Ru?urn=nhl-wp17440
    Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]
    HAHAHAHAHA did you see him roll around on the ice? Absolutely no respect for either of those two teams. Disgraces to the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

I'm a gorilla.  I don't care.  Next question.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I heard a Bruins fan called in on TSN 990 and yelled at Marinaro for complaining about Lucic. Marinaro then proceeded to fall over his chair and looked to the station's sound engineer for a penalty call.