Mixing the lines up and matching lines

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Mixing the lines up and matching lines

Ok, so two games in and Im soooooo sick of hearing about Kessel and Chara. CJ needs to let the line match up thing go. Players jumping on and off the ice ruins the flow of the team. Kessel has speed, but he doesnt worry me to the point where we need to have chara on the ice all the time when kessel is. Just go out and play and what ever happens, happens.

As for mixing up the lines, Toronto had no issues doing it after game one, but with CJ, it wont happen. I understand we dont need to panic and start shuffling, but as its been said before, Jagr needs to move up to be more useful. Seguin on the 3rd line might help get that line going. Both lines will still have offense as well as 2 solid players defensively. Give that one move a try and see what happens...

One more thing.....Am I glad to see Ference back.....Hamilton was lost and the B's have to shuffle the defense too much to support Hamilton. If a defender goes down, Aaron Johnson will get the nod....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Mixing the lines up and matching lines

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Ok, so two games in and Im soooooo sick of hearing about Kessel and Chara. CJ needs to let the line match up thing go. Players jumping on and off the ice ruins the flow of the team. Kessel has speed, but he doesnt worry me to the point where we need to have chara on the ice all the time when kessel is. Just go out and play and what ever happens, happens.

As for mixing up the lines, Toronto had no issues doing it after game one, but with CJ, it wont happen. I understand we dont need to panic and start shuffling, but as its been said before, Jagr needs to move up to be more useful. Seguin on the 3rd line might help get that line going. Both lines will still have offense as well as 2 solid players defensively. Give that one move a try and see what happens...

One more thing.....Am I glad to see Ference back.....Hamilton was lost and the B's have to shuffle the defense too much to support Hamilton. If a defender goes down, Aaron Johnson will get the nod....

Yes Bruin's need to worry about the rest of Leaf team not just Kessel,Leafs have more guys that can hurt them than just Kessel.Leafs weakness is there defence,Bruin's need to forcheck and cycle puck,if they play like Saturday,they are done.