Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports

No doubt some pints are being hoisted in Montreal over this.  The best?  Come on.  For years I seemed to usually hear the Blackhawk jersey referenced as the top design.  I'm surprised to see their's placed at 49th.  At least the Bruins' is rightfully ranked high.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=640411

Here are the complete rankings.
    http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8295892/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports

All part of a plan to have them win both best and worst uniforms.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sRPw9B-CaGI/Svpi4c5scRI/AAAAAAAABMA/fOUwOQUJIQE/s400/Canadiens%2BUniforms.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Boston, Detroit, Toronto all have better uniforms in my opinion - and that's just in hockey. Hab's uniforms are nothing special to me, but of course I'm biased :p

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They are nice, and I like the factt hat they dont tinker with it that much, like the Yankees. For me I like the Oilers jerseys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports:
    [QUOTE]All part of a plan to have them win both best and worst uniforms. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sRPw9B-CaGI/Svpi4c5scRI/AAAAAAAABMA/fOUwOQUJIQE/s400/Canadiens%2BUniforms.jpg
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

DrCC - I completely forgot about the barber pole uniforms.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]They are nice, and I like the factt hat they dont tinker with it that much, like the Yankees. For me I like the Oilers jerseys.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Imagine the outcry from Hab fans if their jersey, specifically the crest was altered in the manner the Rangers' was in the mid-70s.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : Imagine the outcry from Hab fans if their jersey, specifically the crest was altered in the manner the Rangers' was in the mid-70s.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

And thats probably ehy they dont do it. Sometimes it best to leave well enough alone. Seems like the NBA changes jerseys once a week, Another reason why I despise the NBA. NFL is heading in that direction as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

For the team with the best Uni of all-time, click on the hint below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKSpEfPOTo

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think the Habs get-up is great.  Nothing to be done with it, except change the people who wear it from screaming little girls to men.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from terribleturk. Show terribleturk's posts

It has a toilet seat on it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Must be a U.S. based survey red white and blue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]It has a toilet seat on it.
    Posted by terribleturk[/QUOTE]

it's a horseshoe with a H in the middle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

What defines "best" highest sales, most memorable. I mean that is a baseless judgment by one person. Imo if your going on sales and memorable the yanks would have it locked down, mon wouldnt even make the top five. Then if your saying best uniforms you have to take soccer club uniforms across the world which just on pure sales would put a couple in the top ten....just saying the article isnt really reliable source of info...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]What defines "best" highest sales, most memorable. I mean that is a baseless judgment by one person. Imo if your going on sales and memorable the yanks would have it locked down, mon wouldnt even make the top five. Then if your saying best uniforms you have to take soccer club uniforms across the world which just on pure sales would put a couple in the top ten....just saying the article isnt really reliable source of info...
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]
    None of your posts are either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : it's a horseshoe with a H in the middle. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

You've been feeling sorry for your Shab friends again Legion. Don't give them any room to grovel and moan about the upcoming season. Make sure they understand their last cup was in 1993 and Bruins fans refer to the "horseshoe and H" as a toilet seat lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : You've been feeling sorry for your Shab friends again Legion. Don't give them any room to grovel and moan about the upcoming season. Make sure they understand their last cup was in 1993 and Bruins fans refer to the "horseshoe and H" as a toilet seat lol
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I'm a Bruins fan and I don't refer to it as that.  I have a lot of respect for a many players that spent their entire careers as Canadiens.

Another reason is probably because I'm a little more mature than that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : None of your posts are either.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    And yours are you never use anything to support your opnion besides its my opnion. Your a joke....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

If the Habs uni's aren't the best, they're one of them for sure. It's a bad list though, obviously some poor choices. Any list that has the Utah Jazz and the Golden State Warriors on it can't be taken seriously.
    Personally - I'd put rank them as Wings - Habs - Leafs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : And yours are you never use anything to support your opnion besides its my opnion. Your a joke....
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]
    English please.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ten eskimos were polled in the Lauremtoan Mountains, now we have controvery? The Black Hawks jersey is the best, now I am biased so yes the Bs jersey is in the top 5.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Habs get-up is great.  Nothing to be done with it, except change the people who wear it from screaming little girls to men.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Anybody else notice how the top four are based around the letter C with three out of four really highlighting the letter itself?

Just found that interesting, and personally I've always been a fan of logos that aren't overly complicated - simple yet elegant, and really sticks in your head.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I'm not a Habs fan but I do like their jersey, and the colors.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : I'm a Bruins fan and I don't refer to it as that.  I have a lot of respect for a many players that spent their entire careers as Canadiens. Another reason is probably because I'm a little more mature than that. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I would never expect someone like you to know the difference when I am joking around with another poster who I happen to be friends with. I don't come on BDC with a superiority complex like you.

Also mature people don't conduct witch hunts of Bruins players on sports discussion boards. Somehow though you have made it ok in your mind to have double standards when debating, that is sad to say the least.