Montreal REFEREES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Montreal REFEREES

Born and Raised in the Belle Province de Quebec.....

That was the most pathetic referee display I have seen in a long time.....

I guess thats the only way Montreal can beat Boston.  Give the REFS 2 assists on that one........

Nice slash call on Horton's breakaway.......  WOW

3rd period Phantom call on Kelly, every time the B's had momentum, The REFS were PURE GARBAGE tonight.... The only way Montreal Wins....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Montreal REFEREES

Kelly did get his stick up... but the refs were awful on so many other calls (and non-calls!!!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins are there own worst enemies. Yah, couple of questionable calls, but the Habs got called on a number of them as well..........and guess what, the Bruins couldn't put the puck in the net on the PP. That too me is the difference in this game. MTL scores on 2 of their PP's, B's don't.

Refs didn't decide this one in my mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

REFS BLEW NO QUESTION THAT WAS A DISGRASE BY THE OFFICIATING AND THE BRUINS PP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We had our chances as well. One team can score on their PP, one can't.  The ones that cost us its hard to argue.  Too many men was weak but the broken stick slash is pretty obvious.  Then the Lucic penalty and Bergies(worst rule in hockey over the glass).  I mean those are penalties.  The Price dive job was terrible.  Horton's was bad as well.  Kelly could have got 4.  Moen isnt a diver. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from birbobruins. Show birbobruins's posts

I guess thats the only way Montreal can beat Boston.  Give the REFS 2 assists on that one........

Yeah, 26 times out 33 playoff meetings. You've got to be kidding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal REFEREES:
    [QUOTE]We had our chances as well. One team can score on their PP, one can't.  The ones that cost us its hard to argue.  Too many men was weak but the broken stick slash is pretty obvious.  Then the Lucic penalty and Bergies(worst rule in hockey over the glass).  I mean those are penalties.  The Price dive job was terrible.  Horton's was bad as well.  Kelly could have got 4.  Moen isnt a diver. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

On the 1st 5 on 3 there were two missed penalties. A pick on Begeron and on another play while he was going to the corner a Hab let go of his stick went around Bergy and grabbed him by the shoulder. 
    That would have negated the 5 on 3.In the 3rd they decide to let everything go ,  not that the Bruins have been good on the PP but give them the PPs and then we'll see.

Bibro,  you'll have that in your .nouth tomorrow when the Bruins win. Just will be served !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I agree.  Refs took over this game.  Real pathetic job.  Send them back to freaking Kalamazoo. 

Welcome to Montreal.  Organized crime capital of North America. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]We had our chances as well. One team can score on their PP, one can't.  The ones that cost us its hard to argue.  Too many men was weak but the broken stick slash is pretty obvious.  Then the Lucic penalty and Bergies(worst rule in hockey over the glass).  I mean those are penalties.  The Price dive job was terrible.  Horton's was bad as well.  Kelly could have got 4.  Moen isnt a diver. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Penalty should have been called on scabs  on Kelly entry, both men back interfered and blocked Kelly entry to the puck, 1 not so bad but 2 of them, far worse than Seid penalty the other night when he stepped in front of the player.

The calls were calls, hard to dispute, but the noncalls were brutal, scabs were allowed to run interference all night, and how many stick hooks allowed scabs continued forecheck that were far more obvious than Krej and Berg's earlier in series.

scabs were 0/5 on PP including a 5 min major that were not 5-3.

B's scored a 4 on 4, March Kelly and Krej could have all had goals and there were many other chances, just need to be buried next game.

Couldn't believe ref came over to bench and gave a warning for March to stay out of Price's paint, cost him from scoring, he should have been in tighter.

I was hoping the B's would put the puck in when they called a quick whistle just so we would get back to par.

Ref's were from Ont and NB, linesmen both from Ont, none from Quebec.
    Maybe they are leafs fans.

Expect nothing more for game 7, they have to play thru it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

ha ha ha,so freakin' funny
    blaming referees is the last losers excuse
    is it because of the referees the B,s didnt score ONCE in 19 Powerplay?
    is it because of the referees if Lucic got less than 7 shot in the first 4 game?
    is it because of the referees Chara cannot skate against are "smurf"?
    loser find excuses,winner score goals!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]ha ha ha,so freakin' funny blaming referees is the last losers excuse is it because of the referees the B,s didnt score ONCE in 19 Powerplay? is it because of the referees if Lucic got less than 7 shot in the first 4 game? is it because of the referees Chara cannot skate against are "smurf"? loser find excuses,winner score goals!
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Hey, Kordic, what happend to the smurfs 2-0 lead and why didn't you show up here? Missed your chirping. Sure hope you show up here again when the Habs lose tomorrow night........but I'm pretty sure you'll will go back to hiding again. LOL!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins are there own worst enemies. Yah, couple of questionable calls, but the Habs got called on a number of them as well..........and guess what, the Bruins couldn't put the puck in the net on the PP. That too me is the difference in this game. MTL scores on 2 of their PP's, B's don't. Refs didn't decide this one in my mind.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]I think the difference in the game was that Montreal got two 5 on 3's and the Bruins didn't get any.There is no comparison between being down one man compared to two.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal REFEREES : Hey, Kordic, what happend to the smurfs 2-0 lead and why didn't you show up here? Missed your chirping. Sure hope you show up here again when the Habs lose tomorrow night........but I'm pretty sure you'll will go back to hiding again. LOL!!
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

i was bear hunting...got myself some nice trophy...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal REFEREES : i was bear hunting...got myself some nice trophy...
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm. You're not a very good shot, because the Bear you were hunting.......is now hunting you. Tomorrow night you'll see.